ARTICLE:
http://www.engadget.com/2008/12/19/riaa-finds-its-soul-will-stop-suing-individuals-for-music-pirac/

i do my fair share of music downloading, but typically if it is a band that i REALLY like, i will buy their album. id say my music collection is about 50/50 bought/downloaded, but this makes me happy that i don't have to worry about going to jail just because i wanted to check out some new music. i love being free to listen to albums and new artists. i buy the albums if i like the music, and also i like the physical CD booklet, case, etc.
Quote by Pretty_Much
"When you retard fair use with pointless DRM "

What?

Exactly my thoughts.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
In the words of JFK:

"Communism is like Prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work" /applied to illegal downloading.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Nielsyboy
The CD's I want don't sell in any stores in my neighbourhood.

So I'm forced to download, but I do go to their shows though.

NO, fool. The internet has plenty of places to buy CDs stop making excuses. I think people should go down for downloading ridiculous amounts like many do.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by Pretty_Much

What?

"Retard" is in its verb form here.
Quote by Pretty_Much

What?

I was going to say the exact same thing...

K koo.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Nielsyboy

thats why you go on the itunes online store and buy the music there
"posted Dec 19th 2008"

Meh. I'll believe it when I see that from a reliable news page.
Quote by Pretty_Much

What?

Retard: verb
To delay or hinder.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Nielsyboy

You can still buy them over the internet.
This is good and bad. Now we can download all we want, but the downloads will take for ****ing ever because no one will seed them.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Old news, and you aren't 'in the clear.' They just won't sue you flat out, they'll contact your ISP who will deal with you their own way.
Quote by ctb
"posted Dec 19th 2008"

Meh. I'll believe it when I see that from a reliable news page.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122966038836021137.html?mod=rss_whats_news_technology
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Not really in the clear. They're just using another method.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jetfuel495
Yeah, I hate that. But then again, I'm a big fat fucking hypocrite who never seeds anyway.

haha yeah, I do the same.