if you are, did you go down to that wh0re house in switzerland?

thread here

just been going through my posts to look for a certain post and came across this instead.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

didnt think of that.

meh, thread's up now.

besides, there were plenty of other people in that thread, and i'm sure they left it unsatisfied.
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

I really want to know what happened...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Apparently he hasn't posted since.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Jan 31, 2009,
Master, please tell us, we are all intrigued now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by floppypick
Apparently he hasn't posted since.

He has, I checked his profile. He posts quite alot. So he obviously didn't get murdered by swiss prostitutes
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by munkymanmatt
i'm sure they left it unsatisfied.

...I'm sure there's a joke in here somewhere
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Encyclopedia
He has, I checked his profile. He posts quite alot. So he obviously didn't get murdered by swiss prostitutes

lol, maybe he caught genital herpes, they got so bad that he can't walk, and now he's bedridden and all he can do is very, very carefully fap to teh pr0ns and post on the pit.
and now i've brought back memories of the reason he's in this situation, and he's depressed and he'll go an hero.

that's just one possibililty
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

lololol can't believe y'all remembered my thread.

Yes, I did go to the brothel. I went with the sole intention of just checking out to see what it was like. I wasn't planning on "buying" anything. When I got there they asked for my I.D, which they held on to while i was there. This worried me a bit because it reminded me of the movie "Hostel" but I figured it was Switzerland so I felt pretty safe.

WARNING: LONG, EROTIC STORY BELOW

I went to the bar and got myself a beer, which was free of charge. There were a couple of other dudes there and I was kinda surprised that they were relatively young as well. I thought it'd be filled with old men. Sure enough a few minutes after I got there this really hot Blonde named Mia came up to me and asked me if I wanted to "party" (pics on the site: google club club lustkick). I told her I was just there to to see what it was like and wasn't planning on getting a party. She smiled and offered to give me a short tour, which I accepted.

First thing she showed me was the "folterklammer" which was a really dark bdsm room filled with chains, whips, and other various "weapons." It was actually really interesting. She showed me how people were tied up and teased and punished and everything. She asked if I wanted to try it but I again told her I wasn't planning on buying. She said alright and showed me her room next. It was a really nice pink room with a huge bed and mirrors on the wall and on the ceiling. It smelled really good too. It had some soft smooth jazz music playing. She offered me to sit down next to her on her bed. Who am I to refuse, right?

So we began to talk about ourselves and get to know each other. Her hand slowly started to caress my body as she tried to seduce me. I stood firm, though, and refused to buy anything. She asked if I wanted to meet her friend Sina (again, pics on their site). I said sure, why not. Sina came in looking really hot and we were all just talking. All of a sudden, Mia and Sina started making out like crazy and touching each other all over. I got a raging boner which obviously showed and the girls had a good laugh about it. They asked again if I wanted to party with the two of them and this time, I just couldn't say know and bought myself an hour with the two of them.

They started making out with each other again and getting undressed. They slowly started to unbutton my shirt and kiss my neck and chest. Sina was nibbling on my ear at one point which absolutely drove me crazy. We made out for a bit and then they both proceeded to take off my pants and give me head. As you can imagine, I only lasted like 2 minutes before I came all over their chests. They giggled because I exploded so soon but hey, I never thought I'd be in a threesome with such hotties. We cleaned each other up and after a few minutes we went at it again. We all went down on each other and had sex for a while until I came really hard inside Sina (rubber on, of course). I lasted quite a bit longer since it was the second time. We spent the rest of our hour together cuddling in the bed and drinking champagne (again, free of charge).

The hour cost me CHF600, which at the time was a little less than $500. I realized this was a lot of money but I truly believe it was worth it because I got the erotic experience of a lifetime.

There you have it folks.
bow chicha wow-wow!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
holy fuckin' shit dude, that sounds awsome.
lolol im going to switzerland...
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

What a nice story.
That should be turned into a fairy tale.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO