Basically, I want something similar to Tom Delonge's guitar sound on the Blink 182 self-titled album. The only problem is, I am left-handed and my options are limited (I already play all my instruments left-handed, so learning guitar right-handed is out of the question).

What kind of guitar do you guys think would fit this kind of specification?

Thanks
Left handed strat with a pup swap?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Original Blink he used a Gibby Les Paul Standard with a noisy as hell amp. Then he switched to a Fender strat with a Seymour Duncan invader. Get a lefty MIM strat and add an invader to it.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Well Tom Delonge used three differant guitars.

On their original EPs and their first album he used a black Gibson Les Paul Standard, then he began using Fender Stratocasters with a White Seymour Duncan Invader (HSS Strat), then Fender signed him his own custom Stratocaster then on the last album he used a Gibson Dot ES with a Black Invader in the bridge (although as Gibson do not work with Seymour Duncan the Gibson website says he uses a Gibson Dirty Fingers or seomthing similar).

All of these guitars should be available left handed
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3