Page 1 of 2
I work at Kenneth Cole New York, and working in retail has made me realize something: If you're a Large, XL or XXL, it is so much easier to find clothes than us skinny people.

I'm a size 30 waist and an XS shirt size. Pants aren't so bad to find, but with shirts, the smallest always go first, and often times smalls are f*cking huge on me. I'm not short at all (6'0) but I'm skinny. Finding dress shirts that look like they fit normally are nearly impossible.
It's no trouble for me. I use a children's belt from M&S.

P.S. Your signature are bad.
Bands don't like to make shirts in Small I noticed, but I'm happy 'cause I realized I grew quite a bit and Smalls are getting too small and Mediums are just starting to fit
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
It's harder for us tall and skinny people to find clothes.

I can never find pants the right length for me....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Pretty hard.

All of the skintight jackets at the local stores are loose on me.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
even when I wore a size 13 shirt I never had a problem, it's not hard to find slim fit clothing, it's actually very poplar now.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
It's hard to find pants my size because I have a small waist and long legs
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
You don't look that skinny; I don't have trouble finding smaller clothes though.

EDIT: I'm pretty short though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 31, 2009,
I'm a 24.5" waist, which means I have to get size 6 girls jeans, which you can't even get in most shops. I also can't get shirts- anything that isn't too baggy is usually too short. Can't even get belts and watches to fit without extra holes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
To add to my comment. I can use the same T-shirts from at least 3-4 years ago. Because I don't put on weight, and I've just about stopped growing. Jeans are more difficult. Because you have the waist and the leg.
Last edited by ctb at Jan 31, 2009,
Get them burgers down you, what more excuse do you want to junk out and enjoy it?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Just Andrew

+1
The clothing culture I'm involved in is full of "lads" and therefore alot of sizing on the clothes I like (bar the italian ****) is absolutely ****ing huge and ideal for fat cunts with beer bellies and huge shoulders.
Quote by Just Andrew

you know what that means....

FLOODPANTS!!
Quote by The Madcap
Just changed it.

Even worse
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm a 24.5" waist, which means I have to get size 6 girls jeans, which you can't even get in most shops. I also can't get shirts- anything that isn't too baggy is usually too short. Can't even get belts and watches to fit without extra holes.

isn't size 4 the smallest and considered anorexic for a girl?
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented

1. Yes.

2. Yes, but by retarded people who don't understand what it is.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm a size 28 in skinny jeans and small sized shirts look sorta big on me. I'm trying to pack on some pounds but no matter what I eat, I can't gain weight at all.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I find my stuff pretty easy, but then again, the only time i wear clothes is when I'm in public.
Sail upon the open skies
I completely understand what you mean Madcap. I go to a Business School and quite often we have to wear formal business attire when giving presentations. Finding dress shirts that fit and look like they fit is nearly impossible.

I've found the Express has the best options and sizes for me but every time I go into that store I die a little bit inside.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
I see more things in smaller sizes, so nopey.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
That's America for you right there!
The land where everything drips with fat!
Last edited by xFilth at Jan 31, 2009,
I wear medium shirts and it does suck when I need to bag a large. I once bought a Pixies shirt of ebay and its a small, can;t really wear that one without a zip hoodie or something.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Just Andrew

^ this

I've started to wear sandels so my jeans won't fold up as much
Quote by rabidguitarist

Dude, that is seriously small, you ain't a junkie or nothin are you?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
It's usually ok for shirts because there are usually some mediums and I'm kind of tall so I can live with a large. Jeans are bad though, I pretty much have to wear a belt with all my jeans.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Very difficult. All the Prince and Willie Nelson shirts I've found are XXL.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by untalented

hmm...your sizes must be different from those in the US since I have a pair of jeans in size 4 (not gonna lie though...jeans from that store run big ) and am not anorexic.. I'm guessing a 4 for you = something like a 2 here. I believe the smallest here is a 0.

What the point of this post was, I do not know.

I'm about average so the only problem for me is that a lot of other people wear the same size and stores are always out of stock. :[
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
I get around this problem by not buying clothes, I've had one pair of jeans, that I intend to wear every day til

a) I die

b) They fall apart at the seams.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
I'm a small, but all my band t-shirts are medium. Jeans aren't much of a problem though here (I'm a size 30 waist)
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by rabidguitarist
1. Yes.

2. Yes, but by retarded people who don't understand what it is.

hmm, if by retarded you were implying me, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to come across as ignorant. of course i don't think size 4 girls are anorexic - a lot are just naturally skinny. i know because for a guy, i'm naturally skinny and people can find it hard to believe, as if i have to starve myself thin or something.

anyway, for one of the guys above, uk size 4 = american size 0

on topic of the thread, i don't think it's that hard. what's hard is finding medium-thin sizes. i've seen a lot of size 28s and a lot of size 34s but rarely do I come across 30-32. if by skinny you meant 30-32, then yes it is hard.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by Just Andrew

Yup. Being 6' 5" while being 150 pounds is ridiculous.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I'm a size 30 in skinny and a 28 in regular jeans, and I wear slim fit large or men's small shirt. Try talking to me about hard to find.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Page 1 of 2