uhh where are the trimpots located in the rotovibe? i can't find em but i know they gotta be in there.
Quote by SHRED.
uhh where are the trimpots located in the rotovibe? i can't find em but i know they gotta be in there.

weird...my rotovibe doesn't have any trimpots. my board is less cluttered with resistors and those 4 black things at the bottom are vertical to the the pedal. I guess I got a different year or something.
Well that is what trim pots tend to look like.

A square-ish piece of plastic with a little turnable wheel...

Post a pictures of the innards of yours, we can help you find the trim pots.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
hey just saw this thread... i love my rotovibe which of course makes me extremely interested about them.. so stupidly i must ask... what does a trimpot do?
Guitars
White Gibson 61' SG Reissue
Sunburst Airline 3PDLX
Gibson Les Paul Special
Amps
Marshall 50w JCM 800 with 1960AX Cab
Fender Deluxe Reverb
EHX Stereo Pulsar<Dunlop Rotovibe<MXR Flanger<EHX Big Muff
Quote by JoshSGPGH
hey just saw this thread... i love my rotovibe which of course makes me extremely interested about them.. so stupidly i must ask... what does a trimpot do?

a trimpot is for fine tuning/tweaking. usually theres no need to mess with it because if there was they would make it easier to access. sometimes adjusting one makes a difference, sometimes it dont.

it's one of those things you mess with because you can, not because you should.
Quote by noisefarmer
a trimpot is for fine tuning/tweaking. usually theres no need to mess with it because if there was they would make it easier to access. sometimes adjusting one makes a difference, sometimes it dont.

it's one of those things you mess with because you can, not because you should.

haha ya figured... cool to know though! thanks
Guitars
White Gibson 61' SG Reissue
Sunburst Airline 3PDLX
Gibson Les Paul Special
Amps
Marshall 50w JCM 800 with 1960AX Cab
Fender Deluxe Reverb
EHX Stereo Pulsar<Dunlop Rotovibe<MXR Flanger<EHX Big Muff