...can you do me a favor? Can you take some quick measurements for me? I need to know how far from the top of the horns each strap pin is. I'm installing new strap locks on my Xiphos and I figure since the Warrior has a very similar body shape (and better strap pin placement) moving them to a similar location would help balance my guitar a little bit better. Just a quick dimension with a tape measure should suffice nicely.

Thanks in advance.
Theres a bunch of videos on youtube that show where to place them to balance it out.
I know, but I'd be curious to know how that compares to how they are located on the Warrior.

So seriously, nobody here owns a Jackson Warrior? Or are you all just too friggin' lazy to check? Haha!
I'm going to own a Jackson Warrior in the not-so-distant future, but if they strap locations suck, you can just get a wider strap to balance it out.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
The warrior is more neck-heavy than the Xiphos, I would imagine. I at least know my warrior is neck-heavy. I'll get around to it soon if you can't find something nice on Youtube.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Quote by ComradeIronMan
I'll get around to it soon if you can't find something nice on Youtube.

Thanks Comrade. That would be much appreciated.