http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5k-OE0-fWs

So basically I'm going to perform this with a few friends and I'm stuck on one damn chord, I posted another question about this song in another forum on UG but it was a different question

I need to find the chord around 0:07 during the word "very" I play E7 but its wrong and off, can someone help? also the chord after that I'm sure is A7 but there is some doodling with hammer offs and what not, any ideas?

can anybody identify the chord ?
Last edited by adam561 at Jan 31, 2009,
Em7#5...I assume. I could say with more certainty if you told us what song you're referring to.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Em7#5...I assume. I could say with more certainty if you told us what song you're referring to.

damn.. I feel like an idiot I had it up there but I deleted everything and I must of forgot to put it back in lol
Quote by Eastwinn
A cover of I Kissed A Girl? I didn't hear any ukulele in that. :/

thanks for telling me

omfg chris if you read this your NOT an ass, it's not funny anymore. I knew I had the link up there the first time, too

how do I change my password? every time I go and change it, it stays the same..

I put the right one up, if you click it and its something stupid then don't even reply grrr
Last edited by adam561 at Feb 1, 2009,