Hey my name is Dylan and i am new here i was wondering by any chance can someone tell me what exactly goes on in the forums and what i can expect to find out here in the future? If someone could answer this it would be great thanks.

-Dylan
Whatever is not covered by any other forums goes in the Pit. do a search for what you are going to post before posting, because it may have already been posted by someone else. that's all i can help you with for now.

Edit: and welcome btw
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
well you mostly find guitar info here!
and if you are bored looking for lulz go tot he pit random stuff is psted there,go to muscian talk often thats the most productive place here for theory.
try to make some online buddy and when you have enough knowledge start helping other newbs
hey there dylan! roam into the forums and look at the first threa din each, it usually gets you an idea about what's it for and the rules for posting in one

Thanks for the advice i will do just that! thanks
well you mostly find guitar info here!
and if you are bored looking for lulz go tot he pit random stuff is psted there,go to muscian talk often thats the most productive place here for theory.
try to make some online buddy and when you have enough knowledge start helping other newbs

Did you just call me a newb??
Quote by Dylan360

Did you just call me a newb??

everyone starts out somewhere right?
lol
take care mate
a good place to start is by reading the rules and faq threads right here in the new members forum (they are stickied near the top of the thread list). you'll get a good idea of what belongs where, and what isn't allowed on these forums.
from daylight...
...into darkness