Just curious. Where does everyone work? Does it suck or is it cool? How much do you get paid?

I intern at a local recording studio. I do menial tasks around the studio like cleaning and organizing stuff, moving and setting gear up, restringing and tuning guitars, and various other random tasks. I do all of this while getting baked as fu*k with my "boss" and listening to him mix music or explain how the studio works. I get to dick around on the instruments and jam with him during down time, and I'll occasionally get paid in weed.
coles supermarkets

finnnalyyy got a job

its ok....only worked a couple of times though. doing the registers is ****in intence as hell.
Well i did work at a local country club, but we ran out of business.
Sail upon the open skies
used to work at a restaurant but it sucked so i left
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
Tesco ftw
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
at the moment part time dishwasher at a restaurant, 5 bucks an hour, it's pretty cool, because of the people who work there.

aside from that, freelancer 3D designer, awesome job, lousy pay.
Gay bar.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
full time operations manager for a feright company. i get barely above the minimum wage for 50-60 hours a week. its absolute sh*t
I'm a student, but I do casual work once or twice a week. Maccas FTW $11 an hour isn't bad, it's more than I used to get before I got a job ($10 pocketmoney a week).
I work at a camp site, in the kitchen. It's good work, people are cool, most kids are friendly and surprisingly rarely douchebags. I wash dishes and do some food preparation.

I get paid 13$/h flat rate, 15$/h Saturdays and like 19$/h Sundays. (Australian dollars...)
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
i work at the local drug store. i actually enjoy it! i feel as though i'm doing something productive with my time, and earning minimum wage
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Red Rooster. Not bad at all, manager is awesome, and so is everyone working there. Pay sucks though haha

Sanity is not statistical
I've had various jobs both legal and illegal (as in my age that is,IM NOT SELLIN WEED!)
But at the moment I do a paper round ($15 a week) and as a fruit and veg boy at the supermarket ($10 and hour,4 hour shifts).
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
..>>..
..<<..

manager at hollister
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I'm a hitman.

PM me if you've got a "job" that needs "doing". Reasonable rates.
kill all humans
I work at a gas station. It's not that bad. I chased a guy that tryed to steal 4 two liter Cokes.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
I'm a manager at Starbucks.... plz don't judge me
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign