Page 1 of 2
What bands do you now dislike, but previously love. For me even a few years ago i didnt think i wouldnt like metallica or slayer anymore.
Escape the Fate

Friend described them to me as a bit like PtH. Played the intro to "This War is Ours" and I'm thinking "this is pretty good". Then the intro ends and you're left with the musical version of a skidmark
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by angusfan16
AC/DC. I hate my username now....

You could always tell people you're a fan of angus beef burgers.
Definately Slipknot. I used to be the typical 13 year old kid blasting Slipknot on their mom's computer..

Now I'm into..Bon Jovi and Europe!
simple plan.... wtf was i thinking back in high school
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by The Shroom420
Definately Slipknot. I used to be the typical 13 year old kid blasting Slipknot on their mom's computer..

Now I'm into..Bon Jovi and Europe!

Now you're a glam-tard!
Quote by Spengebaab
You could always tell people you're a fan of angus beef burgers.

Yeah, i usually try to shoot for that.

Quote by sglover34479
Same, but at least people don't call me and anus lover.

You gona get it.
Sail upon the open skies
I thought I would never get tired of Blink 182. Then when I moved on from that, I never thought I would dislike Ozzy Osbourne or Metallica. Now I hate both with a passion. Funny world we live in.
Green Day. I was totally into them when I was 14.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Rascal Flats.

EDIT: Nsync. I liked them when I was 4-5.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
metallica and Billy Talent...
i even bought a BT book for 20 bucks (tab)
anyone wanna buy it?
iron maiden and megadeth FTFW
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by shadow__666

I still like them.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by shadow__666

Same here, but I was 12.
Then I discovered classic rock
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I agree.
I really can't stand Metallica, Blink or Green Day.
But thats growing up.
GEAR
Guitars
Yamaha RGS-121
IBANEZ GIO GAX30
Sound
ACQUIRING AMP
Boss ME-6 multi-effects
Boss DS-1

New things are in order.
Have to agree about Metallica; I thought there was nothing greater. I think they're a gateway band for a lot of people, they got me into heavy music and played a decent role in my learning of the guitar.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
i was never hugely in2 oasis or linkin park but i dont like them anymore or ac/dc thts only so much 1 person can take of 3 chords n a rock drum beat
The jonas brothers. I seriously didn't know who they were, I thought they were a legimate rock and roll band, not a crappy poser band. I feel pathetic
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
3-4 years ago I was a fervent fan of shredders such as Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Paul Gilbert, etc. Now I can't stand that stuff. I've come to the conclusion that they suck.

I also never thought I would stop liking rock and metal, but that's what it's been like recently.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
the spice girls.
how i've changed in the last decade
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Once I heard Alice in Chains and Soundgarden,I was (even at the tender age of 14) pretty sure that this was what I was going to be listening for the rest of my life,and that grunge was the end all for music...then someone gave me the albums "Countdown to Extinction" and "Master of Puppets"...

I was never the same
I used to like panic at the disco... thier first album, at least.
I also used to like fall out boy... before thier latest 2 albums.
There are more..
It happened to me with Blink 182, but senior year of high school and the end of my childhood, I was obsessed with Pokemon, Power Rangers, and everything I loved as a kid. Now I enjoy Blink 182 again!
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Green Day and Blink 182 definitley.

Yeah, they were all I would listen to back in 3-5th grade, then for a year I liked slipknot, then I discovered Zeppelin, who I still enjoy, now I like thrash.
I dont listen to nu metal anymore but I dont really dislike those bands, I could still enjoy a SOAD tune
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Godsmack.

I can't believe how much I've matured in the last three years, it's almost shocking.
Quote by angusfan16
Yeah, i usually try to shoot for that.

You gona get it.

I'm sorry but when I read your user title I saw "Ug's anus beef burger lover"

EDIT to say something pertaining to the thread, Green Day was my favorite band from ages 7-12 I thought they were going to be it forever, but like my friend's girlfriend, they weren't it, American Idiot ruined them, but at age 11 I discovered what was called "Metal" and "Classic Rock"

MY cousin on the other hand gets into so many bands then just leaves them Insane clown posse
Last edited by jeremessmore at Feb 1, 2009,
People's tastes change, but that does not mean that you suddenly 'grow up' or 'mature' or something.

I still listen to Blue or AC/DC or any other band/artist I like along with music which I've recently discovered, like Shostakovich and Immortal Technique. But that dosen't make me any more mature than what I was before.

I was, and continue to be, a scumbag.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Last edited by spider666 at Feb 1, 2009,
Page 1 of 2