i have to write a six page essay for university by monday and i havent started how the hell do i stop procrastinating
im gonna go out on a limb here and say just do it
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Just do it later man no rush
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Have you planned it?

Just start simply, and write out dot points. Concentrate on one dot point at a time. This should help to focus you and take your mind off procrastinating. If you want to get something to eat or drink, don't. Make yourself finish something, i.e. two dot points, before you allow yourself a break like that. Guitar, TV, games? Forget about them.

Trust me, I'm a terrible procrastinator sometimes, and the above usually works for me.

EDIT: And get the hell off non-related internet sites.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Jan 31, 2009,
How do you stop procrastinating? Well, you could try setting up a time schedule when you first get the assignment and just do a little bit at a time.

But do I practice what I preach? No...

OH CHILDREN, DO NOT END UP LIKE ME!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
A wise lesbian comedian once said, "Procrastinate today, because you might not have the chance to tomorrow"
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
What the hell kind of 'university' gets you to write an essay based on the number of pages lol.... Thats like grade school shit surely.