So i was playing Wii Tennis (i was bored out of my mind) and i moving around kinda dramatically (IDK why) and some how or another the controller slipped out of my hand and flew DAMN FAST right into my right nut and needless to say it hurt like hell. So that this thread will have a point share any injuries that you have gotten while playing video games and any injury will do not only nut injuries
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
did it hurt your wii wii
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Before I actually read your post, I just want to say that there'll be hell to pay if it doesn't live up to the expectation generated by the thread's title

EDIT: I was amused, but not as much as I expected. Prepare for hell

ON-TOPIC: While playing Wii Tennis, I managed to shatter a lightshade and narrowly missed the bulb. No one was actually injured, though
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Jan 31, 2009,
^^im sure there's been worse
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I got so frustrated trying to beat the last boss of Soulblade I actually ripped my ps1 controller in 2.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I once wrenched my neck playing Call of Duty 3. I have NO idea how. I was sitting and wasn't even mad at the game.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I got so frustrated trying to beat the last boss of Soulblade I actually ripped my ps1 controller in 2.

LOL

and to "Perfection 101" bring on the hell
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I beat rampage for NES, the proceeded to climb random buildings around town and punching their windows in.
Some people...

Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
did it hurt your wii wii

so dumb but so funny lol
great first post
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie