Hey there,

So I have this little phobia about soft drinks. If I leave them unattended I constantly think about whether or not a bug got into it, because as a kid I remember seeing bees flock to my sprite cans during the summer and I can't get the image out of my head. Thankfully I have never actually ran into the problem where I drank the drink and there was a bug in it, but have any of you? Sounds like it would be real ****ty.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Yea one time i took a drink out of a coke can and I got stung on the lip. Thank god i didn;t drink the bee though. that was the my first bee sting. i got over it , so should you.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I'm like that sometimes. To resolve the issue, I like to blow in the can's hole and if nothing flies out, I'm good.
I swigged a yellow jacket into my mouth once.

I chewed and ate that bastard.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yeah man, believe it or not one of my moms friends swallowed a bee when it flew into her can, she died because it sting her from the throat or something, she told me that when I was younger and from then on I have always watched my drink for that kind of stuff.
Spiraling up through the crack in the sky
Leaving material world behind
I see your face in constellations
The martyr is ending his life for mine.
A bee stung the inside of my mums mouth after it crawled inside a half empty can.
my brother had this glass of sea monkeys in his room when i was a child, i thought it was water, i drank it all
A bee flew into my dad's beer can once, and it stung him in the back of his mouth. He could barely talk for a few days.
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by imdeth
A moth drowned itself in my glass of coke

the way you wrote it made it seem like a conscious decision from the moth.
^

I never drink Coke, so I've never had that problem.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
I feel the need to post this here

edit: **** its to small!
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
scares me too.

man, it looks like it would hurt so bad!! i also don't like walking on clover in summer for fear of being stung in the foot. it hurts!
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.