didn't really think this fit in the drug thread...

so i have never smoked weed in my entire life. somehow, however, pretty much all of my friends seem to think that i am a pothead. i ask why and they just say that i sort of have that "stoner look" to me. i really don't try to act like a pothead at all. i just happen to be that way...

so yeah is anyone else like this?
Go Veg.
My math teacher asked all my friends if I was on drugs. I confronted him about it, and he said he thought I was a pothead because I had long hair.

Which I don't.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
*Raises hand*

I've only recently started smoking weed every now and then, but for the longest time i've gotten comments from friends about needin' to lay off the weed for a bit.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
i've been told i had the stoner look before.

i'm just real chill and calm and stuff like that. :P
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
My math teacher asked all my friends if I was on drugs. I confronted him about it, and he said he thought I was a pothead because I had long hair.

Which I don't.

wait you don't have long hair? and your teacher thought you did? How does that work?

oh and me.
Quote by daeqwon10000
wait you don't have long hair? and your teacher thought you did? How does that work?

oh and me.

I don't have very long hair. Compared to some of my friends, at least.

He was just mean
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
People often think I'm on drugs, and they're usually quite surprised when I tell them I've never done anything in my life.
kill all humans
Yeah, people ask me if I'm stoned all the time.

I'm not a stoner. I'm just a bipolar!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
i get mixed results. some people tell me i look like i smoke alot of weed, and other people are surprised when they find out i toke. well used to toke.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I've gotten that before, it's just because i have a short attention span, and always have a spaced out look of my face... and i dont't pay attention...
a couple of ppl i know look like total burned out stoners but they dont smoke.
however that is the opposite for me, i am a stoner and i look the completely opposite part
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
I made a joke about smoking weed (which I don't) ages ago, and some people still think I was serious

And a Polish guy at a gig asked me and my mates where he could get weed. We told him we didn't know, so he went and asked someone else. She told him that we looked like stoners, so he came and pestered us for 10 more minutes before we convinced him that none of us smoke
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Yes, same here. Especially when I had long hair. But also I can be VERY absentminded, especially at work. Plus I do have bad memory. It's all because I think too much. But I've never smoked pot and don't plan on it.

BTW TS nice signature!!
We're only strays.
I got that a few times at school when I had long hair.

Haven't had any more comments since I got it cut.
haha. same here.
i'm told i'm very"trippy" like a wierd way of thinking. i love hippies!! i own a lava lamp, i make lots of drug references, i'm told i should be buddist, have long hair, quite left-wing, love stoner bands/movies. i'm a sterotype
the man's out to get me, man.
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
Nope, and i smoke obnoxious amounts of weed haha.

This
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Yes, same here. Especially when I had long hair. But also I can be VERY absentminded, especially at work. Plus I do have bad memory. It's all because I think too much. But I've never smoked pot and don't plan on it.

BTW TS nice signature!!

thank you.
Go Veg.
all my friends think I am a crackhead just because of the way I look.

I've never touched any drug in my life REALLY!!!
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Yes, and I think it's mostly because of, no suprise here, my long hair. Even some actual stoners I know thought I was one, and you'd think they'd know better.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
People used to think I was a stoner when I wasn't. Now people don't think I'm a stoner (I smoke weed occasionally though).
Quote by MusicalMinority
Yeah, people ask me if I'm stoned all the time.

I'm not a stoner. I'm just a bipolar!

Wouldn't that make it so they think you're a stoner half the time?
people always ask me if im am stoned, that was before i'd ever toughed the stuff
I'm almost the exact opposite. I smoke ridiculous amounts of weed and only some people think I'm a stoner. However, I'm a pseudo gay. People always ask if I'm gay and i'm not.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
i've always gotten that, but i do smoke. I don't really see why it's such a big deal. people who say they never have tried it and never will, as if it's something that important so as to attract a lifelong decision. You do it or you don't, it's not like one smoke or occasional use changes who you are.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
people always assume im on all sorts of drugs....probaly because im always on all sorts of drugs.
Quote by 2 15/16
People always ask if I'm gay and i'm not.

I used to get this a lot, too. I confronted someone about it once, the response was thus:

"Dunno, really. You don't look or act really gay. I just always assumed you were"
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Jan 31, 2009,
yeeep and i dont think i qualify....
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Everyone thought I was the hugest pothead for a long time even though I'd never even seen marijuana. Now I sort of am but meh. I think personalities that are associated with pot-smoking aren't created by the drug, just susceptible to it
a lot of people think i'm a major stoner and just won't believe that i don't smoke pot.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I don't look like a stoner.
I did get named 'the most stoned,without being stoned' though.
I suppose listening to stoner metal doesn't help.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I'm pretty sure people think I'm a stoner. I got a 420 event invitation on Facebook once. I haven't even touched weed.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
People know that I smoke weed.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Lol, I was going to my friend's house (oddly enough to toke up). His neighbor said I looked like a huge pothead. I'm more of a casual smoker, but I have long hair and was dressed as a stereotypical metalhead.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM