What are some American football cleats that are really great? They can give me a great performane when receiving the ball and blocking and whatever else I might be doing. I am a tight end. My last seasons cleats were okay, but I slipped sometimes. Also I am not Mr. Moneybags so they need to be somewhat cheap.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
I would look at Under Armour cleats they were good for me (I was a tight end as well) and the ones I got were around $75. Also Panthers ftw!.....shame the f'n cards beat us......anywhoo thats just my input hope all goes well with your upcoming season.
am I the only one who saw this thread and though about that part in a woman's genital region?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Another TE checking in here. And that's a good question actually. I'd also be interested in finding some good gloves.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Yah GO CARDINALS!

Wait, what?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Yea. it is going to be fun. If we do really really good. Which is a really good posibility we get to play state at the Cardinals stadium. I have always been a fan of the Panthers. Same with the Cards. I was mad they lost but still the Cards are in the Super Bowl=D Im switching positions by the way. Coaches told me to be one since I hit so hard. I was a Wide reciever. I think i might go with under armour.. Any paticular kind?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
under armour is the way to go pretty much, oh and

GO STEELERS!
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by system_cky
Yea. it is going to be fun. If we do really really good. Which is a really good posibility we get to play state at the Cardinals stadium. I have always been a fan of the Panthers. Same with the Cards. I was mad they lost but still the Cards are in the Super Bowl=D Im switching positions by the way. Coaches told me to be one since I hit so hard. I was a Wide reciever. I think i might go with under armour.. Any paticular kind?

Yeah I would use the Hammer IIs they have really good grip on the turf and the make cutting, juking, etc. much easier.
Just look for a pair with good grip. It doesnt really matter what position you play.

Soccer, on the other hand, is an example of a sport in which the boots you wear really matter.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Wouldn't know...But then again, zippidyduda is right. NOT going to make a big difference. They aren't coming in contact with anything but the ground. This isn't footbal/futbol that we are talking about where different constructions materials and stuff can affect how the ball feels and reacts and so forth.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Yea. Ok, I used to play soccer. It was just last season I got into playing football. I love it.

AND ihavenoname93:

WE DO THIS TOGETHER!
Enjoy your other super bowl wins. The Cardinals need this win. Cards need to work hard! One of the most exciting games in my life.

Also I am sick and tired of the Steeler fans thinkin I am on the Cardinals bandwagon. Look at half of the steelers fans!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Get Rugby cleats (boots)

Seriously, Kangaroo leather? Can't go wrong there.

and, GO PANTHERS!!!! I got a bet on Arizona so they better win.
Quote by i_killed_bill
Get Rugby cleats (boots)

Seriously, Kangaroo leather? Can't go wrong there.

and, GO PANTHERS!!!! I got a bet on Arizona so they better win.

Yea. I get so much **** for being a panthers fan at school. The CARDS will win
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-