Have a fat guy walk across the stage while you play in sync with his footsteps. That is all a trombone is good for.
e-----------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------
G-----------------------------------------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------
A---0----------0--------0----------------------------
E---------0--------0----------0----2----4-----------
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Rolling Thunder. Seriously look it up. It's kinda fast and impressing if you play it right. or Blue Bells of Scottland if you're good enough to play it.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Last edited by vegetassj4 at Jan 31, 2009,
Quote by vegetassj4
Rolling Thunder. Seriously look it up. It's kinda fast and impressing if you play it right. or Blue Bells of Scottland if you're good enough to play it.

Wow thanks a lot. I like Bluebells of Scotland I never had heard of it before. I looks like I could play it, it's a moving piece but not that fast.
Hmmm... Got it! Concertino, by Ferdinand David. I played it for a recital last year on my trombone. It's really long, but I enjoyed playing it. If this isn't what you're looking for, give me your range and preferred style, I'll see if I can dig up a piece from my past recitals.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal