Im in search of the most outlandish delay effect pedal you can think of and I really want as odd as it gets for a secondary delay.
Roland Space Echo, or the Boss RE-20 reissue?

Pretty trippy sounding.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Outlandish, hmm?
Boss RE20 Space Echo reissue is very "outlandish" I guess. EHX SMHH is also great.
I like the features i might get this and another DD6.
Thanks .

So does anyone know if there are other oscilating delays like this?
Look for some old rackmount delays. Digitech XDV, DOD Dimension 3...
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I like the features i might get this and another DD6.
Thanks .

So does anyone know if there are other oscilating delays like this?

The MXR Carbon Copy is a GREAT oscillator, but it's a fairly simple analog delay.

I really like the RE-20, I used to have one before buying a real Space Echo. Great, spacey, trippy, vintage sounding delay/reverb/chorus-blend.

I'd recommend it, if you can afford the $250 price tag.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Check out the moogerfooger delay. Its got an effects loop, so you can add an effect to the repeats, or add a delay to the delayed repeats. And its got expression pedal jacks, so you can mess with settings WHILE you play.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
I would have to say the Empress Superdelay or the Eventide Timefactor. However, Digitech are putting out one called the TimeBender, which looks interesting. I know there are others, if you want some more, PM me and I'll do some research/go through my archives to remind myself of some notable ones.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by echo_4190
Check out the moogerfooger delay. Its got an effects loop, so you can add an effect to the repeats, or add a delay to the delayed repeats. And its got expression pedal jacks, so you can mess with settings WHILE you play.

This. Besides, you it has 4(!) expression inputs, so you can uber-weird sounds.
Combine an RE20 with a DD-6; ridiculous results will follow.