did Marty Friedman and Jason becker use for Speed Metal Symphony?

If no one knows, then at least tell me which amp could get me these cleans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyR-Dl5zQmE

Would a Blues Jr. be able to get that clean sound, and lead sound using an OD as a clean boost/tightener, a Distortion pedal of some sort for the lead sound, a Keeley Compressor, a Noisegate?
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.

I want to kill myself right now for buying my Valveking instead of that beast.

T_T ;_;
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Yea, it's a good amp. I love the cleans too, they're really nice. I've never been a fan of the Valve King either. The Carvin beats out most other stuff in the price range though IMO.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
you might be able to get one. they are about 300 used. Only thing is they don't have a crunchy distortion, so metal is hard to do.
my gear:
Epiphone LP standard
roland microcube
Is the X100B compatible with say, a TC Electronic G System?

I'd like to have it so that one footswitch would change from whatever other amp I use (Probably a 6505+ or Mark V) for a Metal tone, to the same amp's lead tone, to the same amp's clean tone, and then another set of switches to switch to the X100B, along with switches for a clean and Lead tone.

Would it work?

Something like

Switch 1 - Amp1 Metal Rythm
Switch 2 - Amp1 Lead
Switch 3 - Amp1 Clean
Switch 4 - X100B Clean
Switch 5 - X100B Lead

Is this possible in any way, shape, or form?
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.