Alright, I'm thinking of doing a Legend of Zelda medley for a show I'm going to play on March 10th. (it'll be just me on an acoustic guitar)

I'm only going to use music from Ocarina of Time and maybe some from Wind Waker.

So far, I've thought about using: Gerudo Valley, Saria's Song (The Lost Woods theme), Zelda's Theme/Zelda's Lullaby, The Song of Storms, Epona's Song and parts of the Hyrule Field Theme (and maybe the song that plays when you're in a Great Fairy Fountain)

If anyone could give me some suggestions on other songs to use, or how to put the songs I have together (what order/how to cut them up) would be awesome.
Bolero of fire definatly
Gear:
Ibanez RG7
Epiphone lp100

Peavey Vypyr 30w
Sanpera II pedal

mxr phase 100
Classic Crybaby Wah
Molgera battle music. You know the, the music that's playing in the boss fight against that giant worm thing in Wind Waker? ****ing epic.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
do do dooooo, do do doooo do do do do do, do do do doooooooo
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Just play Sarias song indefinitely and do the Goron dance while you play.

This is the best suggestion yet.

Bolero of Fire for sure, though.

I have to go listen to the Molgera battle music again, but I remember it being badass. So I may use it.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Just play Sarias song indefinitely and do the Goron dance while you play.

I've actually done this, cause I was bored out of my ****bag.

But anyways TS, the Lost Woods tune is the most fun to play, but just do a medley of all OOT songs, OOT music is better than any of the other game's music.

EDIT: Play them in the order they would come up or you would learn them in OOT. Is this show gonna be full of gamers or what?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Jan 31, 2009,
Quote by Tire Me.
And get this guy to do a duet with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkndnug3TaY

^glad to hear it. I've always loved Gerudo Valley.

Lol, he has way too much time on his hands....get it Ocarina of time!
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Just the fact that you're actually doing a Zelda medley makes me want to salute you

*salutes*

^^I wholeheartedly agree with imdeth

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Man! I love the Legend of the Hero from Wind Waker. I can't believe I forgot about it! That is going in the medley for sure.

^ Haha thanks dude.
Last edited by 1The_Trooper1 at Jan 31, 2009,
The shop music from Ocarina of Time (and probably Majora's mask too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzAG2ZjL6fM

You have no option. GET IT! GET IT! :P
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I just went down this entire page and learned all these songs. I need a life.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by ToastYerLicks
The shop music from Ocarina of Time (and probably Majora's mask too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzAG2ZjL6fM

You have no option. GET IT! GET IT! :P

I agree with this. I'm trying to remember one of the MM songs. It's the one where you have the mask to march. I need to remember that song >.<

And I'd rate your toaster 9.9/10. I like it and all but the toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.
Quote by imdeth
I agree with this. I'm trying to remember one of the MM songs. It's the one where you have the mask to march. I need to remember that song >.<

And I'd rate your toaster 9.9/10. I like it and all but the toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

The Bremen Mask marchin' song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBsc0ffJwzg

I've done nothing but play MM for the past few days now. I don't know why so many people bitched about it, it was a good game and I felt the time system gave the game a better sense of purpose. Like, you HAVE to do these things or the FOOKIN MOON will fall down.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by ToastYerLicks

I've done nothing but play MM for the past few days now. I don't know why so many people bitched about it, it was a good game and I felt the time system gave the game a better sense of purpose. Like, you HAVE to do these things or the FOOKIN MOON will fall down.

It really was quite epic. And maddening at the same time.

Especially since on my gamecube version, on the last temple (stone? By the old kingdom?) anyway two thirds of the way through the temple there's this glitch where there's an invisible wall with absolutely no possible way thru.

I even started a new game, worked all the way thru it again with a walkthrough, to see if the wall would be gone, it wasn't.

I almost want to buy another copy so I can finally finish it. It still pisses me off a bit.
Quote by ToastYerLicks

YEAH!! Thanks man

I agree. I found it to be quite difficult for a Zelda game. I now regret not putting it in my top ten.