If you're into that stuff, check out my band, Nightmare Ritual. We have a rough recording (and by rough I mean good quality, just with a few edits to make here and there) of our first song, which will soon be followed by a final mix as well as three other tracks. I can't tell you exactly who or what we sound like, and know that none of our songs sound alike; so if you like what you hear, let us know, and look out for more to come.
Last edited by deaththrashcore at Jan 31, 2009,
hey i like it bro! at least i think the instrumental stuff is great, not a big fan of the vocals but thats just not my taste

rock on \m/
Dude... I know the keyboard player of this band! He has no friends! And their bass player looks like a twelve-year old antichrist.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Hey, I'm really digging your song. You guys have tonnes of talent and I would love to hear more of you guys in the future.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
you know... this sounds really influenced by mors principium est... and i fraking love MPE.. good work man, keep it metal
Quote by J.Force
you know... this sounds really influenced by mors principium est... and i fraking love MPE.. good work man, keep it metal

It's funny you say that... I came up with that intro riff while trying to figure out the intro to Sinner's Defeat.

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Good band. I think you would be better if you played more breakdowns and tuned to drop C.

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Last edited by COBHC728 at Mar 8, 2009,
Great music, the only thing I would do is up the vocal volume slightly. It feels kind of behind the instruments to much, but really great riffs and everything; I must say!
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Hey, we uploaded three new tracks since this thread started!

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
like the instrumentals alot...vocalist was unique...but i felt like he sounded like he had alot of phlegm in his throat. But better than alot of others out there. Good stuff
good musicianship here im liking the assymetric time sigs here it reminds me of omnium gatherum and Amon ammarth(vocally )
99-------------55--------6666-------44-----444
99-------------55-----66-----66-----44-44--44
99-------------55-----66--66666---44--44--44
99-------------55-----66-------66---44--------44
99999999---55------66--------66--44--------44
Quote by kataklysmkid91
like the instrumentals alot...vocalist was unique...but i felt like he sounded like he had alot of phlegm in his throat. But better than alot of others out there. Good stuff

Actually, I just started screaming when we started the band. Do you have any tips or anything? Thanks!

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
This is really sick stuff. I'll consider going to the Jaxx show if there's nothing better to do that day :p
Quote by DrPants PhD
This is really sick stuff. I'll consider going to the Jaxx show if there's nothing better to do that day :p

PM me for tickets man! Only $8!

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9