Didn't see a thread on this. What's your opinion on the copyright going on on youtube.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Don't know if you're referring to the whole thing with muting videos, but I'll just guess you're talking about copyrighting in general.

I get it when people post entire episodes of TV-shows that can be bought on DvD etc., but when they refuse other countries than the U.S.A. to watch certain music videos, I just think it's horrible advertising.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

i cant watch any janes addiction now
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
there was a huge thread on this the other day where people whined about not being able to, essentially, pirate music anymore.

get over it and find another means to listen to songs if you're desperate.

I'd suggest last.fm

or torrents if you're really not bothered about artists receiving money.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
You would think that the whole copyright thing is getting out of hand when Youtube starts censoring videos uploaded by the band.

They have done that to some of Enter Shikari's videos.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
there is a thread on this already
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by zippidyduda
You would think that the whole copyright thing is getting out of hand when Youtube starts censoring videos uploaded by the band.

They have done that to some of Enter Shikari's videos.

Yeah, I saw that as well. Avenged Sevenfold themselves put up a video, and it got removed.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE