Mine's July because I live in NY and it's really hot and beautiful outside all the time and I'm not at school, just working at a job I enjoy, making money, and with plenty of free time : )
October man, my birthday, thanksgiving and All Hallows Eve. one hell of a badass month
Seriously, f*ck off with the R.I.P Dimebag bullsh*t, you dont see the bass forums going R.I.P Jaco everytime some one mentions him!
July...because it's the month in which I was born!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
June

Quote by imdeth
June. E3

Hopefully this year it will go back to how it used to be, the last few years its have been rubbish :/
Last edited by dartmaster at Jan 31, 2009,
i enjoy rain, so the rainiest month
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
December

Birthday, Christmas, a small vacation... doesn't really get very much better

S t a i r s s r i a t S

The summer months for lack of school, but weatherwise, I like November alot. Nice breeze, leaves are colorful (we change pretty late), and everythings just cool.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by frozen_soul
i enjoy rain, so the rainiest month

I thought I was the only one who enoyed rain. :P
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Late Spring
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
october because its harvest time
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
May or October.

May because it's my birthday month and it's an indication to the final stretch of school related activity. Or October because it's the time of the year where it's "not quite winter, but still cold". Or "Fall", as they call it....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
February because of my Birthday
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
Quote by Deliriumbassist
February, incidentally. It's a good month. Nice and short, the end of Winter, and it's the time of year I get closer to the average life expectancy.
That's a really long winded way of saying "my birthday"
September, Back to uni after a boring summer of idiots in my hometown, weathers starting to cool down a bit and it's my birthday.
Down here in southern texas, its always hot =\
i like december/january. also thats when there is playoff football and bowl season on college football
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
May, not too hot, not too cold. Get some rain but not too much. Also school is just about out and people seem cheerier
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
November, its getting hot, but its not yet too humid, also the school year is drawing to a close.