ampeg b2-re head?? ive heard plenty a good things on her but just some reaccarance to get my loans flowin. what kinda cab around 200$ or so would sound good with something to that sort? i play standard tunning and like to play everything
-thanks
Well I haven't tried it out myself but alot of people agree that Ampeg's solid-state heads don't really nail that Ampeg tone.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
for solid state in that price range i'd recommend the markbass little mark II. check it out.
not the best option. +1 to the Markbass.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Hmmm, i reckon that head paired with a sansamp you could get a really good tone, but otherwise no. The svt 3 is lacking in a bit of power, so a svt 6 or 4, 2 or cl are really the main ones if you want good ampeg, and american made if you can.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by buddha
woulds a good cab to get around the price or 250-300?

wow. spend more on the cab, less on the head.

seriously.

unless your talking British pounds, a pawn shop would do ya fine.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
if im not mistaken the head is were its at. am i wrong? whats a cab with no tone?
i own an Ampeg B2R amp, run through an Ampeg 4x10 cab. i purchased the rig used for $500 (usd). i have been very happy with my rig. the B2RE has more power and a balanced line out, plus 1/4" and speakon speaker outs. i probably would not purchase a new one, but for used, i think they are worth the money.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
i own an Ampeg B2R amp, run through an Ampeg 4x10 cab. i purchased the rig used for $500 (usd). i have been very happy with my rig. the B2RE has more power and a balanced line out, plus 1/4" and speakon speaker outs. i probably would not purchase a new one, but for used, i think they are worth the money.

dear baby! you got it all for 500$ did you take it from a blind kid cause you said it wasnt worth much? cause thats a bargain