Page 1 of 2
hi guys from ug. i really need your advice. some friends and i have made a rock / hard rock band. it was soppoused to be a fun thing. i'm playing the leading guitar and i think i'm very good. one of my friends is playing rythm guitar and singing and other one plays the drums. the drummer to which i will reffer as person 'd', doesn't want to form the band yet. we have logo, we are named (name protected). We spent lots of time doing it. I've been trying to write music, and it's cool though, but now, when we had all ready the drummer just says he doesn't own a drum set. what shall my friend the rythm guitarrist and i do? please anwer this is very important!
Um, get another drummer? Try the bandleading forum, you might get some more answers.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
yea kick that drummer's ass out and find someone who can committ
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
what? form a band?

if you play music with people it's a band, don't get logo's and names and stuff like that.. just play music together
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
hmmm, look for drummers, or people who know drummers, thats all I can really say. Not much of a drummer if they don't own a drumset....
Quote by abcd2009
hi guys from ug. i really need your advice. some friends and i have made a rock / hard rock band. it was soppoused to be a fun thing. i'm playing the leading guitar and i think i'm very good. one of my friends is playing rythm guitar and singing and other one plays the drums. the drummer to which i will reffer as person 'd', doesn't want to form the band yet. we have logo, we are named (name protected). We spent lots of time doing it. I've been trying to write music, and it's cool though, but now, when we had all ready the drummer just says he doesn't own a drum set. what shall my friend the rythm guitarrist and i do? please anwer this is very important!

Well, obviously.

Anyway, you have a drummer who supposedly has no drums?

We don't consider drummers musicians here... Just kidding.
Quote by Code Red Virus
get a different drummer

This is an great advice.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
new drummer.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Pit Response : Fap and Rape
Bandleading response : Speak with your drummer and make sure he knows what you and the band wants, if he says no, try compromise, or get a new drummer.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Name Protected? What a stupid fucking name for a band!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Get a different drummer and get a bassist. . . . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by abcd2009

My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
To the bandleading forum!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by Black Label93

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
The fact that you think you are very good makes me think you're arrogant.

...and lying, because if you were actually good you would know to kick that drummer's ass out especially if he doesn't even own his own kit.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I say shove his nonexistant drumset up his ass, and find a drummer who actually owns a drumset
it isnt the name dude... i just dont want my friend to know its him
talking about getting a bassist , that's a wonderful idea. and about the "drummer"...ill kick his ****ing ass out of the band
You know there is an edit button. You really shouldn't post 3+ times in a row. And go to the band leading section.
believe me, im not. ive been told im good. i hate arrogants by the way.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
Quote by Black Label93

Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
You'll get better responses from the bandleading forum. And what the hell is up with all these music and band related threads in the pit lately?
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by ZOMBIES!
r u a dumbass or something

i think he laughed about it then changed his mind
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
A drummer? They make machines for that.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by abcd2009

Name protected? Cmon, are you really so paranoid about people stealing your band name? When you become famous..

And here is....the band with name protection because they don't want anyone stealing their name! *CROWD BOOS*

EDIT: "it isnt the name dude... i just dont want my friend to know its him"

He is a UGer?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Last edited by hazardmaster at Feb 1, 2009,
Hey, 09er.

We don't take kindly to your types in here
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
what ever asshole. don't you have something better to do?
Last edited by abcd2009 at Feb 2, 2009,
Page 1 of 2