Im just looking for a cheaper project guitar that I can practice my customizing/repair skills on. Thats it really show me what you got please include pictures as well so that I can see it.

Jordan
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I have:

Squier 51

minus the bridge pup. body and neck are in great shape.

or

MIK RG 340

no pups, hardware could use some attention, no trem bar, and i'd re-do the electronics. I've partially sanded the body, seen below. A few dings but with some love she'll be better than new. kind of rare afaik.

$110 ppd for the squier, $160 ppd for the RG
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by staticoverdub
I have:

Squier 51

minus the bridge pup. body and neck are in great shape.

or

MIK RG 340

no pups, hardware could use some attention, no trem bar, and i'd re-do the electronics. I've partially sanded the body, seen below. A few dings but with some love she'll be better than new. kind of rare afaik.

$110 ppd for the squier, $160 ppd for the RG

Im interested in the RG but im wondering what kind of floyd it has?
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
looks to be a MIJ licensed version. says "TAKEUCHI" on it. and "TRT-1", which i guess is a model number?
every key
every secret

Quote by staticoverdub
looks to be a MIJ licensed version. says "TAKEUCHI" on it. and "TRT-1", which i guess is a model number?

Sounds good I should have the cash soon can you do a money order? I would really like to get some experience with floyd problems but dont want to do it with my current guitar cause if I mess it up I dont have one to play.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Money order's good. just for the sake of full disclosure, all the hardware is disassembled and in a bag. everything worked fine when i tested it before disassembling but it's all yours to put back together and i don't think i could be of much help either way. and i'm fairly sure it's missing the truss cover. just send a PM when things are in order.

-chris
every key
every secret

Quote by staticoverdub
Money order's good. just for the sake of full disclosure, all the hardware is disassembled and in a bag. everything worked fine when i tested it before disassembling but it's all yours to put back together and i don't think i could be of much help either way. and i'm fairly sure it's missing the truss cover. just send a PM when things are in order.

-chris

Actually its better that way I can learn to set the floyd correctly
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112