I need everyone who's in the group to go there and see my thread, this is important.
This is what it said

"This is serious. I have a friend who says that, in a fight, a mammoth would kill a bear, I disagree, aside from an obvious speed disadvantage, the mammoth also has fewer weapons, a few dull tusks are no match for sharp teeth and claws.

If you agree, use as your display picture on msn, UG avatar, and ask everyone on your contact list to answer my question (I dont mind a little bias in our favour)

FOR THE BEAR CLAN!"

Thanks for your support, godspeed, brothers.

EDIT: this needs a poll. Someone tell me how.
Last edited by 20cdndollars at Jan 31, 2009,
Let us take this chance to remember the gay bears thread
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Well I will not change my avatar, but obviously bears would win, they are much more evolved.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by stephen_rettie
its a ****ing mammoth, it would rape a bear.

Mammoths are into inter-species sex?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Ok, let me expand on my argument.

A bear is a killing machine, it has claws and teeth, and speed. It is also used to eating some meat, where as a mammoth is a hairy, slow, elephant who's never tasted blood.

Secondly, bears are obviously more adaptable, because they CLEARLY survived the end of the ice age, where as Mami did not. (dont pull the elephant thing on me, they arent the same)
I am sorry TS but I am affiliated with America's team

Quote by lpmarshall

this will destroy a bear

First of all, no. Second of all, not a mamoth.

@ Fire it up: But who would you vote for between the bear and the mammoth?
Last edited by 20cdndollars at Jan 31, 2009,
Quote by 20cdndollars
First of all, no. Second of all, not a mamoth.

@ Fire it up: But who would you vote for between the bear and the mammoth?

i guess i would pick mammoths since they are not destroying America
Quote by lpmarshall
You are really underestimating the power of Elephants and Woolly Mammoths
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrYduG86Cyc
It took 30 lions to kill one Elephant

The brown bear weights around 900lbs the woolly mammoth weighed up to 2000lbs, it's no contest. It would either stomp the bear or kill it with it's huge tusks. An even smaller asian elephant would defeat the bear easily. Just because elephants are herbivores doesn't mean they can't fight.

If a bear fought against an elephant, it wouldn't have a chance because of the elephants thick ass skin.

First of all. Bears would kick a lions ass.

Secondly, I dont know if you should believe a youtube video, my friend Nick might have made that as propoganda against my bears.
Bear would win, without a doubt.

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Bears would obviously win, just look what they can do...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by 20cdndollars
First of all. Bears would kick a lions ass.

Secondly, I dont know if you should believe a youtube video, my friend Nick might have made that as propoganda against my bears.

i might be wrong about the lion or tiger beating a bear, but no it'll not beat an elephant or a wooly mammoth.
another thing the matter with this, is that Mammoths relied on a pack mentality for defense, if it was ONE bear vs ONE mamoth, the mamoth would be completely unprepared and have it's ass handed to it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
another thing the matter with this, is that Mammoths relied on a pack mentality for defense, if it was ONE bear vs ONE mamoth, the mamoth would be completely unprepared and have it's ass pawed to it.

fixed, bears don't have hands.
grok it.

SKREAM!

This idiot down at work always argues whether an under-ripe (or over-ripe,the harder one.) avocado would kill someone if you threw it at them.Sure maybe it would knock out them but it would not kill them.If he doesn't STFU about it though I WILL KILL HIM WITH AN AVOCADO!

I'm sorry this thread just reminds me about it.WHO CARES IF AN ELEPHANT COULD KILL A BEAR?!?!
Unless you are one of the two (now that I think about it some people could be reffered to as elephants) I don't think it really matters.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
This idiot down at work always argues whether an under-ripe (or over-ripe,the harder one.) avocado would kill someone if you threw it at them.Sure maybe it would knock out them but it would not kill them.If he doesn't STFU about it though I WILL KILL HIM WITH AN AVOCADO!

I'm sorry this thread just reminds me about it.WHO CARES IF AN ELEPHANT COULD KILL A BEAR?!?!
Unless you are one of the two (now that I think about it some people could be reffered to as elephants) I don't think it really matters.

Mammoth* not Elephant.

And acctually. I am a bear.