Hello dudes! I'm in the need of a band name. We play rock, classic rock and hard rock. If you have any cool ideas of a name for my band, please reply.

thanks!

rock for ever!!!
Theres some band name generators out on the net. You probably wont ever use the name given, but they often lead into something else, and make for an awesome brainstorming session.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Genital Joe, and the Testicular Trio

Or

Manhole.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Anymore 13 year-old bathroom humor that appears in this thread, the user will get warned.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
How about "what?"

You know... people will ask, "So, what's your band called?"

"What?"

"Your band... what's the name of your band?"

"What?"

At the risk or being admonished by the mods, I won't offer any others.

Although, I often thought the syntactical humour of this one:

'whore you'

Was a little (er... a lot....) above what most 13-year-olds ranting over fart jokes would ever come up with...

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
ok, i have the perfect name: The Only Band Name Thread!!!!1!!1!ONE!!! that would be totally cool dude, the chicks will dig it.

(im gonna start a count of how many times ive said that. people never seem to be able to find it..)
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
DC/AC lol!!!!! haha that sounds good. but again, where have i heard that before? hahaha