If any of you havent seen this before, this is very funny. This dude made a fake myspace to mess with some users on myspace so the rest is explained at the top of the page.

www.holladaddy.com

Remember, its all for teh lulz.
Its a really long website. So browse through the middle and the ends. There is a really violent chain of messages so be warned. Its somewhere around the middle so GL and HF.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Already posted a few days ago. Check your searchbar man.

Link
Last edited by SGibson666 at Jan 31, 2009,
Quote by SGibson666
Already posted a few days ago. Check your searchbar man.

I failed
I could have sworn this wasnt posted
If anyone sees this, i expect funny search bar jokes
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Last edited by PluckU at Jan 31, 2009,
I didn't think I'd lol... but I did...

"Two capricorns can also SEND ME SOME ROAST TURKEY."
Looking for my India/Django.
at the one about cholesterol!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
maybee we'z can all freakay 2getha then.. i dont mind a lil dickplay as long as u dere 2 keep me hard likez a 4th grade math test.

I lol'd
ohhhh yeah guuurl. i cringe as i cum in u so haard. just as u start 2 cum, i takez out mah blade and slash it across yo windpipe. u fall lifeless 2 tha floor as i beat mah chest and chant "THUG LIFE!" wavin mah blade around. u twitch on da floor as mah cum poors out of u like mayonaise cummin out of a mailbox. i grab da nippleless 8 year old and start ****in her hard in da ass. ur lifeless eyes stare across da room. tha thought of u layin dere makes me harrd as a rock and i **** ur 3rd grade friend like shez never been ****ed befo'

Why does everyone say nicca instead? I don't know anybody that replaces the g with the c...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Feb 1, 2009,
There was a thread about this a few days ago, but I have to say, I haven't lol'd like this in months
Oh god. That was hilarious. I'm gonna do that around my area now. That' an amazing idea
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Message she sent me:
who is this

My response:
Lakendra gurl, u talk to leeroy lately?

Her:
u got the wrong person i dont know a leeroy

Me:
gurl, u stragith up trippin. LEEROY... ya know? small boo?

Her:
no u trippin i live in pomona i dont know him u got the wrong person

Me:
So how's Leeroy doin. Tell him Im still doin fine an shyt

Her:
how can i tell somebody that if i dont know him

Me:
iS LEEROY TREATIN U GOOD? TELL HIM BOUT DA ICECREAM CHAIR... HE'LL KNOW WUT I MEAN LOLz

Her:
ARE U NOT COMPRHENDIN I DONT GO WIT NO ****IN LEEROY

Me:
LET ME NO WEN U 2 ARE GOIN OUT 2 DA CLUB SOME TIME. I'LL HAV 2 TAG ALONG

Her:
whatever i dont know u or no motha****in leeroy so bick back

Me:
so wut u been up 2 lately?

Her:
bye

Me:
why wont u tellz me how u doin?

Her:
i dont know u i told u u got the wrong person

Me:
I jus wanna meet some new friends n shyt. What u like 2 do for fuN? Im into music, movies, readin magazines myself.

Lakendra

Her:
then y u didnt say that from the jump start

Me:
sorry gurl. so wut u up 2?

Her:
nothin at the house posted

Me:
werd gurl. U tawk 2 Leeroy at all lately?

Her:
WHO DA **** IS LEEROY I TOLD U I AINT WHO U THINK I AM DAMN WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WIT U GIRL

this is the funniest **** I've ever read.
Quote by 2 15/16
Oh god. That was hilarious. I'm gonna do that around my area now. That' an amazing idea

Well, I noticed that the bottom 4 converstaions ALL had an AIM, so what do I do? I IM'd all of them. I got a response from 2/4.

I initially messaged one of them saying I needed a place to hide some stuff.
He replied with an all-caps WHO IS THIS?
I said that I saw his myspace and I liked the way he "rolled"
A few lines of pointless pointlessness, and one very confused African-American later, I finally revealed to him the website I obtained his AIM from.
He was mad, so mad, he decided NOT to turn off caps-lock.
He claimed he was gonna "KICK SOME NICCA"S ASS UP AND DOWN COMPTON"

Quote by dio_dude
:

*long ass quote*

haha this is the funniest **** I've ever read.

Yea, yea, my favorite part is when he talks to the overweight white girl, and she keeps saying Whats up? and he always replies your cholesterol. She is blind i think...
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Last edited by PluckU at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by PluckU
If any of you havent seen this before, this is very funny. This dude made a fake myspace to mess with some users on myspace so the rest is explained at the top of the page.

www.holladaddy.com

Remember, its all for teh lulz.
Its a really long website. So browse through the middle and the ends. There is a really violent chain of messages so be warned. Its somewhere around the middle so GL and HF.

Thank you so much TS. This has just made my....life.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
i got a headache reading all that. it took me a couple of minutes to read one of the sentences and comprehend what they were saying, and half the time i still didnt understand it.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
i got a headache reading all that. it took me a couple of minutes to read one of the sentences and comprehend what they were saying, and half the time i still didnt understand it.

Yeah, I'm having some trouble reading them as well. I swear to God when he was talking with that one girl and suddenly had perfect grammar and said "Make love to me, my beautiful swan princess" or whatever I nearly shat myself laughing.

Then like one message later he goes back to the "ghetto" text
just read that entire page, almost word for word. I have a headache from laughing so hard. Owwww..
The cybering one with the chick and her 3rd grade sister made me cry from laughing so hard. That was some of the funniest **** I've read in forever.
Quote by joemama9119
The cybering one with the chick and her 3rd grade sister made me cry from laughing so hard. That was some of the funniest **** I've read in forever.

Thats SO EPIC
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
i like how the kid with the grill actually types like a human. I lol'd at italics:

"My message to him:
nigga, you ainforeel trickazz bustah

His reponse:
What do you mean not real ? I never said anything about you...

I added you cause I respect you."
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by PluckU

I initially messaged one of them saying I needed a place to hide some stuff.
He replied with an all-caps WHO IS THIS?
I said that I saw his myspace and I liked the way he "rolled"
A few lines of pointless pointlessness, and one very confused African-American later, I finally revealed to him the website I obtained his AIM from.
He was mad, so mad, he decided NOT to turn off caps-lock.
He claimed he was gonna "KICK SOME NICCA"S ASS UP AND DOWN COMPTON"
I'd lol epically if the author of the site actually got his ass kicked by someone over this.
that's gross, the convo he had with the 17 year old. lol, but i did read the end; "now you're getting freaky, talking about" etc. but she didn't mind pretending to be a 5th grader for him

"She seems more upset over the fact that I wasn't talking about her rather than the notion of a full grown adult who can't speak English ****ing her baby sister."
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
hey, i just realized something. "shyt" must be replacing "shit" because the 'y' is closer to the other letters than 'i.' i do believe we're watching linguistic evolution at its finest.

or... morons. idk.
Quote by Joetime
Him:
DΛYUM Yuu got AIM sexxii

Me:
First I want to know why you have a keyboard from Prague.

Him:
I'm on a sidekick

That's freaking epic.

The guy has no idea what or where Prague is.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Last edited by cloudjessie42 at Feb 1, 2009,
in a perfect world, i would make dozens of post along this template:

*bits of conversation from holladaddy*

but, that would piss you guys off and ruin the topic.
Quote by Joetime
I like how he comments on the little babies saying, "I want to buss dem guts" and every single one of them thinks it is a compliment...
i lold
gurl, dont be flackin da spizzle wit out even step-step-steppin off da supertraggles. naw mean? Dell PowerEdge 1850 dual xeon n ****. naw mean?
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
i kind of want to find someone on myspace and send them a message along the lines of, "Hey nicca fall i'mma peanuts 'n' shyt, but my car get stol. yu dig?"

and i would fully expect that person to agree.

so much potential...
Quote by Joetime
its a pretty good idea, but hes a terrible troll. half the time, it was completely obvious.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Him:
you sexy with a mouth on you, thats what up. well you listen here im 101. top of my ****. i like how you taLK but you dont have rank you a 4th street brother and im ubn,93g, mdv u dig. i ****s with you just wish you can put that **** away for a second to be on some real ****.

Me:
"4th street brother and im ubn,93g, mdv u dig"
What's that? Some dungeons and dragons ****? You're a ****ing geek.

ROFL
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Somebody on here should message him...

Good idea, they should make a new account similar to what he's done, then mind**** the **** out of him.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
its a pretty good idea, but hes a terrible troll. half the time, it was completely obvious.

The ROFL comes in where the victims still agreed/thought he was real.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

i dont mind a lil dickplay as long as u dere 2 keep me hard likez a 4th grade math test.
EDIT: I'm laughing so hard.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Feb 1, 2009,