Page 1 of 5
I'm listening to some music and suddenly the right-hand side of me is quiet in comparison with the left-hand side.

Anyone got any ideas why this happened so suddenly?
Someone is in your flat who is not supposed to be and took out one of your earphones
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Jan 31, 2009,
What do you mean?

Are you listening through headphones? They might have broken.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Here we go again, ffs

EDIT: You know, it was probably your bass trying to speak to you again, either that or you're going deaf.

o wait
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Jan 31, 2009,
The end of the headphones is loose, plug it back in.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
The dude who infiltrated your house (who also ruined your eyes), is now causing you to go deaf.

You best go talk to your bass to practise your speech, as I see it is escaping you too.
do you have those in-ear headphones because.....i had the same problem if thats the case.....they get a build-up of ear wax and condensation in there......son basically what you have to do is pop out the little metal mesh stuff that covers the speaker.....and you should find it works again fine

either that or your headphone just blew

are they old?
Hai, guyz, i was liek, plying muziks on my computers lol, and den i hits diz thing dat saidz "pause" and da music stopped da playing.

HAS DIZ HAPPENZD TO YOU!!!!!!?
At this rate, Fassa is going to make a thread for every contraction and expansion of her lungs as she breathes.

"omgee u guiz, my lung liek...moved in and out. so cool. ne1 else have this?"

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
No earphones...

The right side of your body is being censored...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Xiaoxi
At this rate, Fassa is going to make a thread for every contraction and expansion of her lungs as she breathes.

Fuck, yours was better than mine.
Quote by The Madcap
Fuck, yours was better than mine.
"omgee u guiz, i blinked! wowow thread time"

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

"I havint eeten for leik 34 owrs, and my stumak just mayd this romblg sownd. WTF is happinin!"
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm listening to some music and suddenly the right-hand side of me is quiet in comparison with the left-hand side.

Anyone got any ideas why this happened so suddenly?

It happened to me too..
The right hand side of me is usually quite talkative and playful but now my left hand side is the one annoying me..
Do both your sides ever get in fights like mine do?
Quote by Xiaoxi

My "remove the new thread button for Fassa" petition was rejected
Quote by TheMidasTouch
"Liek OMGz guise the sun jus went down, what haz hapend?"

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536
lol. You guys are mean.

287 threads.

287!!!

I know I don't have to go into her threads but I can't resist.

Something must be done.
so, liek, im walkin down da street, when diz black guy cums out an starts wit his thing in one of my creeses. now when i poops itz da diameter of a baseballz. wut happenezd?!

Too weird?
Quote by The Madcap
so, liek, im walkin down da street, when diz black guy cums out an starts wit his thing in one of my creeses. now when i poops itz da diameter of a baseballz. wut happenezd?!

Too weird?
Scary.
Quote by The Madcap

Too weird?

No. What's weird is me wishing it actually happened.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by The Madcap

Too weird?

Yeah, I'd say you took that one a little too far
oh no, fassa has water in her ears! everyone stop the presses! this is important! inform your friends and family! every little detail of fassa's life is very very interesting to us! we need to know more!

seriously, am i the only one who wishes fassa would go away?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
"1 tiem I liek answerd teh phone, and teh guy said, "You guna get raped." All i culd say was who was phone?"
Page 1 of 5