my mum said i can have $900 for guitar gear. I **** myself when she said that.. usually if I'm lucky I get a pedal for my birthday. Anyway I need some suggestions.. What should I buy with that money? I was thinking about a jackson slsmg.. got some back problems and a light guitar would be good for that uh.. amp wise i use a peavey xxx and a vader 4x12. so recommend away d00ds, thanks
your rig is already pretty awesome, but a slsmg never hurt anybody

i say good choice.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
If you gig you could buy a wireless system, or some pedals or something

but if you don't want anything like that, just remember, a man can never have too many guitars.
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
LOL well you havn't told us what you even need or want! Idk, get some bad ass pick ups put in your guitar and send me what you have left over! I am in desperate need of new gear!
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
my mum said i can have $900 for guitar gear. I **** myself when she said that.. usually if I'm lucky I get a pedal for my birthday. Anyway I need some suggestions.. What should I buy with that money? I was thinking about a jackson slsmg.. got some back problems and a light guitar would be good for that uh.. amp wise i use a peavey xxx and a vader 4x12. so recommend away d00ds, thanks

A gym membership? :-)

jk. what kind of music do you play?
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Ibanez RG5ERX1
Fender MIM Telecaster
Fender Acoustic
Fender Supersonic Combo
Boss TU-2 / CS-3 / DD-20 / Vox Satchurator / Hardwire CR-7 / Vox Big Bad Wah / ISP Decimator G-String
i dont rly knwo dollar prices but i'd say buy a MIM lonestar strat deluxe or a jaguar :d
gear :epiphone g400 custom
squier bullet strat
orange crush 15r
boss ds-2
fame ml-30
red hill CDG-3 SEQ

beaners gonna kick you in the face
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Feb 1, 2009,
The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser has a few more perks over the SLSMG; It also has the option for a liscensed Floyd Rose and still comes up under the list price of the SLSMG allowing you to get some more stuff, plus it looks pretty much the same.
I'd go with a boutique pedal board
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
For the back problems, if you want a heavy tone, you gotta go Ibanez S series. They're slim and light . Either a prestige model or an S620EX:
Quote by lbj273
I'd go with a boutique pedal board

This.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Oh yeah, I should be more specific. uh well guitar wise, i can't stand floyd rose i prefer fixed bridges. i'm thinkin bout asking for a maxon 808 so that's 135 i think. i have a coupla months to decide what i want, but like that d00d said up there i play metalcore stuff think.. darkest hour, gwen stacy, august burns red.
You could get a rack setup- Graphic EQ, ISP decimator, etc

or you could get a bunch of pedals- again, MXR 10-band eq, ISP Decimator, The 808, Delay for solos
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ