i just got home from a black keys concert. i bought tickets for a friend and she wanted me to go. by far the worst and most boring that i've been to. i didn't know it was possible to make a Marshall sound so crappy...
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
it could be worse, you could have gone to see the Black Eyed Keys.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I like the Black Keys. They're a good band. But their music sounds like the concert would be in the area of a Dragonforce concert. Except good music.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Decent band.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
they're from the city i live in, so they're kinda big around here. my problem with the guitar is that it sounds like my marshal ms-4 ministack...
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
marshall sound like crap? no way in hell man, dan auerbach can control his setup so well, and that ultra thick wall of fuzz that sounds like the amps going to blow up is to die for
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
marshall sound like crap? no way in hell man, dan auerbach can control his setup so well, and that ultra thick wall of fuzz that sounds like the amps going to blow up is to die for

I just listened to some of their songs. My thoughts are: is that a joke? He has a really thin tone and it by no means is a thick wall of fuzz and doesn't sound like the amp is going to blow up.
what did you listen to
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
The Keys are amazing

go away now, or Dan and Pat will come and assault you
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I saw the black keys once already and am seeing them again April 18th

They are pure win in my opinion.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Godamnit!
how come this prick can too a black keys gig and not enjoy it

while i sit here wishing i could got to one, but all the venues they are playing are near me, are over 18 venues!

Lucky ungrateful bastard!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daze Of My Youth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

caution: This sig employs the use of symbolism beyond "lol bright colours=flamboyantly gay
"
Quote by wholelottabon
Godamnit!
how come this prick can too a black keys gig and not enjoy it

while i sit here wishing i could got to one, but all the venues they are playing are near me, are over 18 venues!

Lucky ungrateful bastard!

Be patient its totally worth it i saw them in october and it was one of the best shows i've seen. They sound so good.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by Pac_man0123
I just listened to some of their songs. My thoughts are: is that a joke? He has a really thin tone and it by no means is a thick wall of fuzz and doesn't sound like the amp is going to blow up.

Check out Thickfreakness, Have Love Will Travel, Set You Free, or Grown So Ugly. You could also check out Give Your Heart Away, which is their best song (IMO, intro/verse riff just gets you hooked)
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS