Page 1 of 3
I just got Colin Meloy Sings Live! and I have to say it is a great album. Colin is the front man for The Decemberists if you didn't know. He plays a bunch of Decemberists songs and one or two of his own. It's an all acoustic show, and he gets the audience involved quite a bit, and many a jokes are cracked. I suggest you all get his if you like the Decemberists or folk music in general.

So... what is your favorite live album?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
The only one I have is LP: Live in Texas
best papercut I've ever heard.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Do dvds count? If so, it'd be "Score" by Dream Theater. Porcupine Tree's one that they just came out with looks good too.

If not, then Alice In Chain's unplugged album.
Quote by frottage
Do dvds count? If so, it'd be "Score" by Dream Theater. Porcupine Tree's one that they just came out with looks good too.

If not, then Alice In Chain's unplugged album.

I don't see why not.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Descendents' "Liveage" or Rage Against the Machines "Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium".
How the West Was Won - Led Zeppelin
Nirvana Unplugged
Made in Japan - Deep Purple
Rush in Rio
Muse - H.A.A.R.P.
Dispatch - All Points Bulletin
Pink Floyd - P.u.l.s.e.
John Mayer Trio - TRY!
Quote by OrangePossum
Descendents' "Liveage" or Rage Against the Machines "Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium".

I second the RATM one and also Metallicas S&M
Live After Death, Tribute.... and most definitly Operation:LiveCRIME
Probs HAARP
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

How the west was won - Led Zeppelin
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by lefthandman9876
i LOVE the decemberists

the raconteurs live in brixton, official bootleg of the best gig ive ever been to

only 1000 ever made and i own two of them

You have to get Colin Meloy's live album then. It's amazing.

I only own one live album, and that band is Bad Company.

I used to own AC/DC Live in Donington album, but I lost it for over a year... then found it in my sister's room. Unfortunately, it was so scratched to **** that it wouldn't even play anymore.
Quote by Unourrit01
colors

on paper yes, in practice not so much. it isn't a particularly mind-boggling performance - DUSTY DOESN'T FUCKING MOVE FOR THE WHOLE THING lol.
Plus lack of extra guitar tracks really kills the end of ants of the sky...
Still, BTBAM freaking own.
Love the performances in LP's live in texas, especially 'in the end', but my pick is avenged sevenfold's live in the lbc, its absolutely faultless. (i'm sure someone is going to say "...except for them being fags" or something but meh...)
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Old 97's- Alive and Wired

Seriously, buy this ****ing album.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Kick Into A Dream - Dream Theater

I'm serious when I say NO-ONE I know via Internet or real life owns it.
Co&Ca-Live at Starland Ballroom

still haven't seen/heard the Neverender concerts by them though, so it could end up better.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by 123-Trav
on paper yes, in practice not so much. it isn't a particularly mind-boggling performance - DUSTY DOESN'T FUCKING MOVE FOR THE WHOLE THING lol.
Plus lack of extra guitar tracks really kills the end of ants of the sky...
Still, BTBAM freaking own.
Love the performances in LP's live in texas, especially 'in the end', but my pick is avenged sevenfold's live in the lbc, its absolutely faultless. (i'm sure someone is going to say "...except for them being fags" or something but meh...)

i was going by the audio. the dvd not so much. the audio is almost flawless besides your ants thing
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
I only own one live album, and that band is Bad Company.

I used to own AC/DC Live in Donington album, but I lost it for over a year... then found it in my sister's room. Unfortunately, it was so scratched to **** that it wouldn't even play anymore.

I have their first album but the only song I like in it is Can't get Enough...
Quote by 123-Trav
but my pick is avenged sevenfold's live in the lbc, its absolutely faultless. (i'm sure someone is going to say "...except for them being fags" or something but meh...)

Except for them being fags. (It might as well have been someone who isn't serious.)

I think I have no live albums, actually.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Kiss - Alive 2
Ac/dc - If You Want Blood... You've Got It
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by radomu
I have their first album but the only song I like in it is Can't get Enough...

Their first studio album or live album?
Quote by im not mental
iron maiden - rock in rio

+1

Most of the songs sound way better than their studio versions.
The Doors live at the Hollywood bowl.

I have it on vinyl, it is GODLY.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Live After Death - Iron Maiden
Suck On This - Primus
Roundhouse Tapes - Opeth
Tribute - Ozzy
Exit...Stage Left - Rush
Quote by Unourrit01
colors

just about to put that
there live DVD is pretty cool, but the guitarists didnt move too much and you can see they want to, but theres soo much camera equipment in their face and close to them, i dont think they wanted to hit anything.
Pink Floyd- P.U.L.S.E
Led Zeppelin- The Song Remains The Same

AC/DC-Live at Donington isnt too bad either
Groups
I Stay Up All Night Practicing
Top Gear Lovers

Quote by Century
...has broken his g-string fingering a minor

Gear
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JCM 900 SLX
Marshall 1975 Plexi 4x12