This year I moved in with a dude at college and he introduced me to a record label called Three One G. At first I thought the music they produced and bands they signed sucked, but its grown on me and now I cnat get enough. Some of the bands theyve signed are Moving Units, The Locust, Holy Molar, Asterisk, Camera Obscura, and Arab on Radar, just to name a few. Anyone else like this record label?
Such an important label, there are some great bands on here. I'm especially digging Some Girls as of right now.
That was me, actually that got him into Three One G. I'm into every single band on the label except for Cattle Decapitation. All the bands are interesting and different.

What Some Girls record are you listening to?

Anyone heard the new Zs stuff? From what I've heard it's really intense.
Good job man, spreading around good music hahah.
Right now I've just been spinning their full length, "Heaven's Pregnant Teens"
That record is so good. It did a lot to reshape how I viewed hardcore. Wes Eisold is amazing.

You should check out Warsawwasraw. They're the newest addition. The last records I bought from them had a free EP download. They're EP has 10 songs or something on it, I'd say it's a mix between Das Oath and Jenny Piccolo. I really dig it.