I have an epiphone g-310 and this guy wants to trade me an ESP LTD EX-50 for it should i do it?
hell yeah im pretty sure kirk hammett plays one of those.. of maybe thats a ltd idk hahah but yeah id do it
for easy comparison get some tech specs and pics of both guitars so we can see. but yes trade.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Does it play and sound better than your guitar? If so,then yes.If it doesn't then no.We can give you our opinions for days and it wont mean anything,it's your preference and it's up to you to decide.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by SGSquierMan
hell yeah im pretty sure kirk hammett plays one of those.. of maybe thats a ltd idk hahah but yeah id do it

^ omg what a spastic......anyhoo there both on the cheaper side but the ltd looks way, way cooler and might sound better but it still wont sound great. Even tho it shouldnt come down to looks. btw its worth more so u could sell it and upgrade guitar
go for it man.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
thx i think im gonna do it xD i just wanted to see what everyones opinion would be.