Hello, I'm currently having trouble fretting notes anywhere below the 12th fret, Seems like I become sluggish when I'm down there, Ive been workin at it for around a month and a half to two months just trying to get that down, but I think due to a combination of my broad shoulders and big fingers I'm having some trouble, any advice on practice techniques or anything else to help me with this problem is much appreciated. thanks in advance
Quote by MountainBoy79
Hello, I'm currently having trouble fretting notes anywhere below the 12th fret, Seems like I become sluggish when I'm down there, Ive been workin at it for around a month and a half to two months just trying to get that down, but I think due to a combination of my broad shoulders and big fingers I'm having some trouble, any advice on practice techniques or anything else to help me with this problem is much appreciated. thanks in advance

Most ridiculous excuse for not being able to do something ever. It's just all practice. Practice practice. Unless you've got disabled hands or that disease Jason Becker has, the only thing limiting your guitar playing is your amount of practice.