Seriously! It's not a huge deal, but it seems that most threads now turn into a competition to prove who has the highest morale standards.
Things are being taken waaay to seriously here, and there's definately some idiots on here *coughtushmeistercough* who seem to live on their own little high horses.

So is it just me, or has this place become more PC than ever?
Quote by the1
Seriously! It's not a huge deal, but it seems that most threads now turn into a competition to prove who has the highest morale standards.
Things are being taken waaay to seriously here, and there's definately some idiots on here *coughtushmeistercough* who seem to live on their own little high horses.

There have always been people like that here, it's just they used to stay out of certain threads.
Now, they seem to get sexual thrills from expressing their morally pure views in the most violently offensive manner possible.
Because they're cunts.
So you lost an argument... We don't care really.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by the1

Blacks and Jews!

*reported*

(Figure that out.)
You're*
Quote by MightyAl
There have always been people like that here, it's just they used to stay out of certain threads.
Now, they seem to get sexual thrills from expressing their morally pure views in the most violently offensive manner possible.
Because they're cunts.

+1
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by MightyAl
Because they're cunts.

Mmmmhmmm.