This could be against the rules because i'm going to have to show what i have written, i hope it's not against the rules.
I've pretty much done most of it, but my teacher said i needed to check verb tenses and formation, now i'm to crap at french to work it out so can any of the pit help me out a little. I have to hand it in for tommorow. I'm not asking you to do my homework for me, i just want to know what she means and where i've gone wrong.

Quand j'etais petite, Je voudrais être pompier mais maintenant je peut être mécanicien. Je travaillerai dans la garage. Je commencrai à huir et finis à sept heure. L'inconvinients, sont que beaucoup le travail manue et les heures sont longues. Les Avantages sont que c'est bient payé et il ne faut travailler dans un bureau. j'ai faire répairai le véhicule, J'ai fair nettoyai le garage. Pour étre mécanicien il fault être travailler travailler et il faut aimer le travail manue et travailler avec des machines. Dans l'avenir J'achèterai une maison à l'âge de vingt cinq, Je me marierai a l'âge de trente. J'aurai mon premier enfant a l'âge de trente et un, et finalement j'ai retraitai a l'âge de soixante.

If you just read all that you are a saint.
If you have decided to actually help me, you are a god.
Not bothering reading it all.. but two things... if you are a male, it would be "petit" without the e near the start, and the conjugation is "Je peux"... 'x' instead of a 't'!
Quote by David w
Not bothering reading it all.. but two things... if you are a male, it would be "petit" without the e near the start, and the conjugation is "Je peux"... 'x' instead of a 't'!

Thanks i was expecting "do your own god damn homework".
Thread starter a un petit pénis.

Edit: Sorry, I'm just really bored.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Feb 1, 2009,
pm me if you want help with your french... i lived in france for 17 years
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Thread starter a un petit pénis.

Le filles aimer le petit pénis.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Le filles j'aime le petit pénis.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
check your pm's
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Le filles j'aime le petit pénis.

That meant nothing.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy
That meant nothing.

I put a j' infront of aime by accident.
The girls like the small penis.
Horray for being **** a french.
Quote by trainstobrazil
www.verb2verbe.com - i discovered it in the first year of my french degree and i swear i would not still be here without it. It gives every tense of whatever verb you want.

I don't exactly trust translators all that much.
TS did you check the pm i sent you?
Quote by mexican_shred
slayer_rule, neither do i. i use an online dictionary (not a simply a translator since it gives multiple translations and context for them) to translate and verb2verbe is just for conjugating the verbs - you enter the infinitive of the one you're after and it gives you every tense for every subject (je, tu, vous etc). it even throws in the subjunctive, which i can never remember. its worth checking out if you know your tenses are a bit off.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I put a j' infront of aime by accident.
The girls like the small penis.
Horray for being **** a french.

Hooray for being **** at english too

And you forgot the 's' at the end of Les to make it plural
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy
Hooray for being **** at english too

And you forgot the 's' at the end of Les to make it plural

That was diliberate, it was to test you.
Hurray for being crap at not seeing the obvious.

that should cover up my stupid mistake
Wow my french is really rusty. I manged to understand the paragraph, but god knows I couldn't help you fix any problems.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Quote by trainstobrazil
slayer_rule, neither do i. i use an online dictionary (not a simply a translator since it gives multiple translations and context for them) to translate and verb2verbe is just for conjugating the verbs - you enter the infinitive of the one you're after and it gives you every tense for every subject (je, tu, vous etc). it even throws in the subjunctive, which i can never remember. its worth checking out if you know your tenses are a bit off.

Ahh okay.
Please call me Joe, it's more friendly.