Ok, im up most of the night and thats when i like to pratice guitar... thing is with this acoustic i cant really pratice quietly... anyone have an idea how i can quite the guitar down some???
I'm the noob that takes everyone as his teacher.

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
soundproof the room???
(or what you call it, I'm not english)

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song
um i cant sound proof my bedroom lol... i live in a trailer and the wells are really thin lol

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
lol i wish mine was... i do hit the strings lightly but i get carried away and hit them harder everytime would covering the sound hole with like a towel work?

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
well mainly i want to cut out probly 90% of the sound just while people are sleeping so i think putting a towel over it would help alot and i can take it off when im done... but mainly just gota quite it down alot so i can practice at night

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
well i just tested it and its still kinda loud

ESP LTD F50 in black

Pevey Vypyr 15 Amp
Buy a soundhole cover? That would definitely kill the volume.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
^This.

I'm surprised the towel didn't damp the strings.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Ever seen string mutes on a violin? You can do the same thing with an acoustic guitar. Just slide some softish paper up under the strings all the way to the bridge and wedge it in there. It'll mute the strings perfectly. If you put too much, just use less paper until you get the sound just right. The violin ones are made from thick hunks of cotton or felt.
Get a soundhole cover. They make them for acoustics that are prone to feedback during live acts. Musiciansfriend stocks them. Feedback Busters is one brand.
yeah covering the hole will probbly work or u can play something real sopft during the night and play loud during the day