Horrible capture, horrible quality, awesome playing.

You've done a great job here, man. As you said, there's a few mistakes and timing slip-ups, but overall that's a pretty solid cover.

Nice one.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yea for some reason my cam has serious frame-rate issues, and my mic is definitely sub-par, but you get the idea.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
I HATE YOU!!!! That is so awesome, so it is possible to play that song. The quick capture is kinda trippy, but good cover indeed sir.
Peace be thy journey
Thanks for the kind words, I'll see if I can't get a better camera soon and upload something you can actually see.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Perfect!
Loved it from start till finish!
Sort out the camera and it will be pretty swish!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Bookmarked so I can check it out later (in class right now).

McKee is one of my favorite fingerstyle guitarists. I've been working on 'For My Father' and 'Dreamcatcher', as well as a little bit on 'Rylynn' (since it's the same tuning as FMF).
****ing amazing cover
Get a real camera though :P
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
get a better camera! great playing I play this song too. It isn't too hard once you get the rhythm down, and it sounds AWESOME! Pretty much all correct, just practice a bit to smooth it out.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1060216
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.