i'm looking to get a new guitar in the next few months and have narrowed my choice down to 4 and i am stuck on which one to chose.
i'm looking to spend €350 (about £310 or $450 us) on a guitar.

the guitars that i am currently looking at are the
esp ltd mh-50
esp ltd mh-100qm
schecter sunset deluxe fr
schecter sunset custom fr

i play most types of rock including queens of the stone age, metallica and green day. i also play other styles such as seasick steve.

i am going to be getting a vox valvetronix.
i am open to suggestions but i would prefer a floyd rose system and a 3 way toggle switch instead of a 5 way selector.
i'd get a schecter damien fr for that price range.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
I'd say go for ESP, their designs are original and they sound fairly specific - Schecter mostly make clones and copycats, and only the high-end sorts are going to be particularly brand-specific, sound wise.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
id avoid the ESP. every time i pick one up i cant help but think that they give asian guitars a bad name.
Not too big on floyd roses, but if you want a really rocking guitar, I'd go with the Ibanez ART300 It's actually a ver decent guitar and has a wide range of sounds you can get from it.
Quote by britishsligean
i checked it out it has a 5 way but thanks for suggesting it

is there a specific reason why you want a 3 way switch? if its the neck+bridge combo, then this thing has it. anyway you could just rewire the scheme, and put a 3-way in it.
its just the best thing at that price range(if you dont want to go used that is) imo.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by thisdude
is there a specific reason why you want a 3 way switch? if its the neck+bridge combo, then this thing has it. anyway you could just rewire the scheme, and put a 3-way in it.
its just the best thing at that price range(if you dont want to go used that is) imo.

i'm looking to play some rage against the machine and the toggle switch would make it easier plus i'm used to a toggle switch due to playing a les paul.