I confess, I am an old acoustic guitarist. I am quite versed at Martins, Guilds and Taylors...however, my band wants to play some electric stuff now so I have been looking at strats...every guitar I own is black...I know, I know, so while surfing the net I saw a None more black Strat for sale....it has everything I need and is in my price range.....there seems to be a debate as to whether this guitar is Mexican made or not...the backplate states Corona California and the owner assures me it is USA made...however, our know it all lead guitarist swears that the bodies and necks are all made in Mexico then shipped to the Corona plant for assembly and these guitars are no better than any other Mexican guitar....please help....I appreciate you...
How much is it first of all
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Also, if you are not picky about buying a vintage guitar having everything correct, you might want to try and bid this guy back on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270335505059&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123
1999 Gibson LP R9
2006 Tele John Cruz Masterbuilt
2007 MIA Strat Sunburst
2008 PRS SC-J Thinline Black Cherry/Bigsby (for sale)
2009 Zerberus Hydra II
2009 Custom Red Strat

Traynor YCV-50 Blue
thanks for everyone's help...I have verified it was made in Corona CA...it is an awesome guitar
necks for MIM guitars are made in the USA. Bodies for MIM guitars are made in Mexico

necks for MIA guitars are made in the USA along with the bodies.
What price did you pick it up for?
1999 Gibson LP R9
2006 Tele John Cruz Masterbuilt
2007 MIA Strat Sunburst
2008 PRS SC-J Thinline Black Cherry/Bigsby (for sale)
2009 Zerberus Hydra II
2009 Custom Red Strat

Traynor YCV-50 Blue