Top 10 things to do before you die.

'8. participate in a police line-up, free lunch, free cash. Be sure to wear a T-shirt that says ' I Did It'
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Thats pretty funky
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
thats pretty creepy.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Ghost Hunters is a great programme

Despite it's production I personally still believe their findings to be real, and they also try to debunk everything rather than say "oh **** this is ghosts!!" (I don't doubt for a second that Sci-Fi production teams are only trying to make a presentable programme in their part, and do not affect the outcome of investigations)
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Last edited by Liam. at Feb 1, 2009,
Im addicted to that website now :|
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
i think #8 has something to do with a thing i heard. the author of "dmt: the spirit molecule" mentioned something in a video interview that when you die your brain releases a large ammount of dmt, wich has psychadellic properties. i wonder if in hthese near death experiences the brain released dmt sending them into a spiritual state that dmt often gives. dmt users normally find in their trips another entity, or being. so who;s to say all the near death experiences are caused by the release of that hallucinagen
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
from top 10 bizzare medical anomalies

Diprospus (sometimes called Craniofacial duplication) is a rare disorder in which the face is duplicated on the head (as in the picture above). This is not to be confused with fetus in fetu (item 9) which is a joining of two separate fetuses; diprosopus is caused by a protein called (believe it or not) “sonic hedgehog homolog”. The odd name is due to a controversial tradition in molecular biology to use unusual names for genes. The protein determines the makeup of the face, and when there is too much of it, you get a second face in a mirror image. If you do not have enough of the protein, you can end up with underdeveloped facial features. Children with this defect are normally stillborn, but a young girl, Lali Singh, born in 2008 survived for 2 full months before dying of a heart attack.

http://listverse.com/bizarre/top-10-bizarre-medical-anomalies/

check out #2 and #1 as well, wierd ****
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Last edited by risetofight at Feb 1, 2009,
^^

That my friend, is messed up
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White