Well i will soon sell my pod xt live and get a ux1 and i want to get sound out of the computer so ive asked this question in my other topic and got some nice answers but if i cant find what i want i would need some other alternatives too=)
I will buy studio monitors nothing more than 100-150 us dollars since i dont live in us prices are a bit high so nothing too complicated. Are studio monitors the best cheap choice to get a good sound out of ux1?

thinking about something like this:
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAudio-Studiophile-AV20-Monitor-Speaker-Pair?sku=601029

i now use my pod with a 3 inch cretive speaker which came with a 4+1 set. all the set is plugged but i can only get sound from one speaker. the whole set is probably no more than 40 dollars so will i get a really good improvement with the monitors i want to buy? will i get the bass mids trebs good cos the creative cant give much bass treble and mids. so its enough explaining i think need your opinions now
Why not keep the XTLive and buy some powered monitors for it?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

I need money and also im not using pod xt live to its full potential it has lots of things i will never use...ux 1 has the amp models that i use the most and at least they are not really bad from lots of clips and covers i heard. Ux1 with good monitors should sound better than pod xt live with bad speakers.
Quote by blind.quardian
I need money and also im not using pod xt live to its full potential it has lots of things i will never use...ux 1 has the amp models that i use the most and at least they are not really bad from lots of clips and covers i heard. Ux1 with good monitors should sound better than pod xt live with bad speakers.

True, but don't expect to be changing models very fast.

I'd take a POD over my UX2 anyday.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well i guess its just about what you need and dont. I dont use pedals and change tones actually. and if i want to record something i can just add cut pause whatever to put different tones together.