Page 1 of 2
The zesty sauce from BK that comes with onion rings is probably the closest thing to heaven in a little plastic tub. It's delicious on most things, and is so so so so good on a cold day with onion rings. I think it's horseradish and some other stuff, but I'll have to check. I'm craving some right now

Discuss the wonders of zesty sauce!

lololol I'll give YOU some 'zesty sauce'. There, I said it for you, now shut up
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You want some of my Zesty Sauce baby?

*Thrusts hips*
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Now I want...grrr
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I hate that stuff
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Probably 50% cancer, 20% AIDS, 29% Fail, 0.9999% gay and 0.0001% sauce
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
Quote by Adam144
Probably 50% cancer, 20% AIDS, 29% Fail, 0.9999% gay and 0.0001% sauce

No. Die.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I only like ketchup.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Fuck that, I want to put off being obese and greasy for as long as possible.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Goddammit...you're spreading the craving...

TO GOOGLE FOR THE NEAREST BURGER KING
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Fuck that, I want to put off being obese and greasy for as long as possible.

I like being obese and greasy
(Nah, I usually eat really healthy; this is my vice)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You don't understand… I've seen it. I've seen it happening. The ocean is dying, the plankton is dying… It's people! Zesty Sauce is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Soon, they'll be breeding us like cattle—for food! You gotta tell 'em! Listen to me, Hatcher! You gotta tell 'em—ZESTY SAUCE IS PEOPLE! We gotta stop them! Somehow! Listen! Listen to me… PLEASE!!!
Quote by Musical Goblin
You don't understand… I've seen it. I've seen it happening. The ocean is dying, the plankton is dying… It's people! Zesty Sauce is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Soon, they'll be breeding us like cattle—for food! You gotta tell 'em! Listen to me, Hatcher! You gotta tell 'em—ZESTY SAUCE IS PEOPLE! We gotta stop them! Somehow! Listen! Listen to me… PLEASE!!!

I'd still eat it
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Musical Goblin

Soilent Green!
..i would kill a million children for a whopper right now with TONS of ketchup
they never give you enough sauce though. then when you ask them for more the fucking fascists try to charge you $0.25 for them.

so its now a policy of mine to never ask for any sauce at a fast food establishment until after i have paid. they usually stare at you for a second and start to say, "sir, we're not allowed..." but if you stare back at them long enough, i guess they figure its just easier to give it to you.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
they never give you enough sauce though. then when you ask them for more the fucking fascists try to charge you $0.25 for them.

so its now a policy of mine to never ask for any sauce at a fast food establishment until after i have paid. they usually stare at you for a second and start to say, "sir, we're not allowed..." but if you stare back at them long enough, i guess they figure its just easier to give it to you.

Really? I've never had to pay for sauce.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Really? I've never had to pay for sauce.

just extra sauce. and i like to drown my onion rings in it, so i usually need about three or four sauces.

but then again, the bk by me is especially shitty, even by fast food standards.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
just extra sauce. and i like to drown my onion rings in it, so i usually need about three or four sauces.

but then again, the bk by me is especially shitty, even by fast food standards.

I dunno, I always take about 3 or ask for extra and they usually just put it in. Your BK must be very stingy

Quote by jeremessmore
Is it anything like Fancy sauce, mayonaise and ketchup?

*Zesty sauce for the reference*

Not really. It's tangy and orange-colored.
I looked up ingredients and there's horseradish, tomato paste, vinegar, garlic, a bit of mustard, and some other stuff.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Meh. It's aiiight. I rather have my Popeye's any day.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Mmmm, BK zesty sauce is equal to or greater then orgasm in a plastic container

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by vintage x metal
I dunno, I always take about 3 or ask for extra and they usually just put it in. Your BK must be very stingy

im beginning to think its just a conspiracy against me. its the same thing with mcdonalds.

"can i get a hotsauce?"
"sir you didnt order any chicken products"
"yes i know, i like to put it on my fries"
"fries? well, im sorry, sir, but you didnt order a chicken product so i cant give you a hotsauce. you may purchase one for $0.25 though..."

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
im beginning to think its just a conspiracy against me. its the same thing with mcdonalds.

"can i get a hotsauce?"
"sir you didnt order any chicken products"
"yes i know, i like to put it on my fries"
"fries? well, im sorry, sir, but you didnt order a chicken product so i cant give you a hotsauce. you may purchase one for $0.25 though..."

What the hell. Take me with you next time. I'll show them who's boss of the sauce
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I want some onion rings and zesty sauce!!! and an angry whopper.after the zesty sauce, angry whoppers are the shizz!!!! too bad im broke pissed they got rid of the loaded steakhouse that comes after the other 2 lol
Quote by vintage x metal
What the hell. Take me with you next time. I'll show them who's boss of the sauce

lol be my guest. ive gone so far as to try bribing the workers with $0.25 just so i dont have to pay the restaurant a quarter for something that costs them less than a penny.

that actually worked though. the girl working just kinda laughed and handed me a few sauces.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by Spay
Goddammit...you're spreading the craving...

TO GOOGLE FOR THE NEAREST BURGER KING

you need to google for the nearest bk?

really?

maybe im just a fat ass
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
lol be my guest. ive gone so far as to try bribing the workers with $0.25 just so i dont have to pay the restaurant a quarter for something that costs them less than a penny.

that actually worked though. the girl working just kinda laughed and handed me a few sauces.

That's good haha. Work some corruption

It really is ridiculous though. It's like when they charge you for a water cup. It really doesnt cost them much of anything.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

No, Zax sauce from Zaxby's is the best. For those in the Southern USA
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by vintage x metal

It really is ridiculous though. It's like when they charge you for a water cup. It really doesnt cost them much of anything.

That's like fountain soda. The soda costs them nothing they have endorsement deals with the companies or some sh*t it's the cups they have to pay for
Wow, I'm eating chicken fries with zesty sauce right as I saw this thread...
Quote by vintage x metal

yeah. the only time i dont mind is when i ask for big mac sauce on double cheeseburgers. the principal of it still pisses me off, but i love the big mac sauce so it balances out.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
yeah. the only time i dont mind is when i ask for big mac sauce on double cheeseburgers. the principal of it still pisses me off, but i love the big mac sauce so it balances out.

That sounds good. i havent had a burger is 4.5 years =/
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2