alcohol do you consume the most often? I'm assuming for most of you it's beer/cider. but my parents don't drink so I really only do it at weekends. For me it has to be Tesco Value Vodka and some Tesco Kick to go with it (basically the cheap man's vodka&redbull), at £6.50 for a litre of vodka and £1.50 for 2 litre bottles of kick its not harsh on your wallet either. So yeah, most of my Saturdays comprise of that (Y). What about you guys? What alcoholic substances do you consume the most often? Oh, and if you don't drink, please don't bother replying and telling me "OMFGZ YU'LL MESS UP YR LIVER LULZ", I realised that, I don't care, this thread is for those of us that do drink
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Jameson Whiskey. Thats only when I'm out. When its a house party, it'll be larger.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Mmmmm... kick...

*Drools*
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Crown Royal, Guiness Beer and a little Rumblemints.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Jameson Whiskey. Thats only when I'm out. When its a house party, it'll be larger.

Oooo, Jameson? I've never had that before, what's it like? I've only ever had Famous Grouse whisky 'cause I fell in love with it and never felt the need to try any others xD
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Beer. Lots of it.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time