So I've searched through all the links in the ultimate links thread, but I can't find a site or company that has the kind of wood I'm looking for.
I'm trying to get an exotic wood, one of the following: Bubinga, Lacewood, African Padauk, or Wenge. I know, they're expensive, but they look sick, and fit all tonal/weight/looks categories I want.
I've searched on Ebay, but all I can find are veneers and blocks, but no body-size blanks.
Is it possible to get a body blank of this size, or are veneers and blocks the only sizes for these? If I could get a body blank size, do you know of any UK site or sites that ship to UK that have these?

Thanks much.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Perhaps this website may help you.

http://www.projectguitar.com/ref/supply.htm

I think they have UK wood sites...

If not, most luthier supply stores wilship to the UK.

Here is one of the best sites,

http://www.lmii.com/

There are a lot of guys from the UK around here, so they may be able to help you better.

Do you have a local lumber yard?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Try Warmoth, although they don't regularly sell exotic body blanks, they should be able to hook you up...

-TFA
Alright, after searching through all the guitarproject links, I may have found a good one. Its called Eisenbran. They have all the exotic woods I want (Cept padauk and wenge, but I don't really want those that much), and for pretty low prices. Has anyone had experience with them, and how good quality are they? I'm looking at some Lacewood, and apparently I can get 14x24x2 (Inches) for only $50 or so. I can get some family back in the states to ship it to me. What do you guys think?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
If you're getting someting from the states, you should talk to LP addict in my sig, he sells wood really cheap.

That is incredibly inepensive for lacewood though, I'd get it.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.