Well, valentines day is coming up (dunno about other countries but in sweden atleast) and it probably is a bit early but I have no ideas how to spend the evening with my girlfriend. She wants to do something romantic so I wonder if you guys got any good ideas. Been togheter over about a month and a half so.
Btw, My idea that she didn't like that much was having a nice evening at home, eating something, watch a movie and then go over to the more adult stuff
sex........................maybe?.....................................?

I don't know what else you expect from the Pit.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
unless you consider rape romantic, it was probably a bad idea to come to the pit for suggestions.
Listen. A month and a half ain't shit.

Anywho...

Your idea was correct. I dunno you or her, so I can't discerne what her problem is, but what you had in mind IS a romantic evening.

My suggestion, since she won't go for your idea, is to take her out to a restaurant (depending on how old you are) and/or out for coffee at a local coffee place.
dinner at a classy/fancy place. as generic as that sounds, women love to get all done up with makeup nice dress etc and go out. then take her back for rape
Quote by Bamitchell
sex........................maybe?.....................................?

I don't know what else you expect from the Pit.

This is what I expected for an answer but maybe someone would have an idea, that will do but got more time to kill than an hour
take her to see Motley Crue like I am with mine
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by groose
This is what I expected for an answer but maybe someone would have an idea, that will do but got more time to kill than an hour

ohh icwutudidther
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Listen. A month and a half ain't shit.

Anywho...

Your idea was correct. I dunno you or her, so I can't discerne what her problem is, but what you had in mind IS a romantic evening.

My suggestion, since she won't go for your idea, is to take her out to a restaurant (depending on how old you are) and/or out for coffee at a local coffee place.

Yeah, actually sounds great, had my mind on going out to a restaurant. We are both 18, so atleast I got drivers license, bad is that I live at home so need to get my mom out of the house for night activities :P
[quote="'']Thats pretty cool, I've gotta wait till the 16th. But I can wait for CC, and especially Bodom!

I've got a Lamb of god, Dimmu and Unearth gig the day before.

On a more related note Valentines day makes me rage!
I've seen Bodom 3 times and I've been waiting to see CC for years but Bodom are headlining in Glasgow
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by groose
Yeah, actually sounds great, had my mind on going out to a restaurant. We are both 18, so atleast I got drivers license, bad is that I live at home so need to get my mom out of the house for night activities :P

Why? Can't she just watch?
I'm gonna be in Auschwitz, the Concentration Camp, on Valentine's Day (Y)
The Libertines
Quote by edubchrist
Why? Can't she just watch?

Or count her in.

On a serious note, get a room if you have ~$90 bucks to blow.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.