For 30 bucks, that's a good deal. I know they don't haggle anymore but you could probably still get them to knock tax off of that or something and get it for 30 even.

What kind of music do you play?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
digitech pedals are good but stomping on them a lil too hard will do some damage
Quote by Sid McCall
For 30 bucks, that's a good deal. I know they don't haggle anymore but you could probably still get them to knock tax off of that or something and get it for 30 even.

What kind of music do you play?

Basically everything although im in an alternative band. Im not too worried about the price, 30$ isnt too much for something I will hopefully use if its decent.
i'd get it for 30. i've found my boss odb bass overdrive is better for guitar. But it does ok for bass too. and boss pedal are built like a tank. their power adapters are not though. mine broke. be careful with the wire where it comes out of the plug part.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by grifff
Not even for 30$?

It sounds to be a good deal but I never thought much of the sound from a Boss Chorus pedal, if you are interesting in getting a good Chorus sound i'd say have a look at the Digitech and listen to the sound samples of both before making the choice.
Quote by Zycho
For 30$ you can't really lose.

Yeah, I mean really. It's Boss and it's $30. You should have got it then and there. It's probably gone already.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..