Ok I finally settled on the Vypyr... I had everything layed out, I just called Guitar Center, and they set aside a Vypyr 75 for me to pick up in an hour. Then my friend hits me up saying he got a Marshall Cab for 250 bucks for me... What the **** do I do now!!! A Marshall cab, and only 250 bucks? Which one now guys?!
What amp do you have right now?

I don't see why you would want a cab if you don't have an amp head. Besides, $10 says it's an MG cab.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I am trying to find the model right now, btw, right now I have an Orange 15. I can get amp head when I go today. At that price I Wouk say it is the MG. If it is I'm goin with the Vypyr.
which orange 15 do you have? tiny terror or something else? a head or a combo?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Its a piece of **** practice amp that I got for 80 bucks man. It wasn't bad when I got it, but I blew it to hell on double overdrive trying to jam with a drummer. What amp I had before is unimportant, which do I get NAO
Last edited by RisingFreedom09 at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by RisingFreedom09
Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What head are you going to get if you buy the cab?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Be More Specific!
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Ugh, apparently the Marshall Cab is no longer an option. I am going to Guitar Center soon. If anyone can recommend anything better than the Vypyr 75 in the 300 dollar limit, please do so now.
what genres you playing?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
HOW MANY ****ING TIMES DO I HAVE TO PUT THIS UP

http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgear/details.cfm?listID=105068150

You have made no less than 5 threads about amps, and everytime i suggest this, and it will blow away the vypyr for your genres. Just buy it, its cheaper as well...
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Well dude I've said multiple times I can't buy stuff over the Internet... If they do have that used at the GC I'm going to I will get it though. I have made 3 threads man
Last edited by RisingFreedom09 at Feb 1, 2009,
alright fine- get the vypyr i guess
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
If you go for the Vypyr, ask them to open it and verify the software version on it, if it's not 1.5.5 you're likely gonna have to cough up an extra $30-$40 for a midi/USB cable so you can update it. Regardless of the version, ask them to boot it up a dozen times or so to be safe.

And if you can, above anything else, buy the extended warranty.
My Stuff:
Austin Strat Copy - Lefty
(New and Improved with Bill Lawrence 290/280 Pickups)
MIM Telecaster - Lefty
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
TS-9 with a few mods
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah
Okay then, thanks for the help. Last time to make any other suggestions. I am leaving in a couple minutes. Like if there are any tube or SS amps, all I need is something for punk rock, can play a gig of atleast 100 people, and has good sound quality. SOUND QUALITY IS MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!