bought it last year when i had a lot more free time, and i really just don't have any use for it anymore. it's in pretty much perfect condition, older, 20 gig hard drive, comes with one controller, all the cables, and 5 games - dead rising, dead or alive 4, gears of war, 99 nights and condemned: criminal origins. asking $225 + shipping, but i'd be willing to pay half of the shipping if it was semi-local (i'm in vermont). pm me if you're interested.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
bump! shipping is still negotiable, PM me with your zip code or just give me a general location if you're interested.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
bumpity bump bump bump.
nuuuuuuump. still for sale!
bump. buuuump.
offers pending, buuump
dropped to 200$ shipped. paypal preferred, but i'll still do other deals.

buuuuump!
payment pending - so a final bump, probably.